Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Wolfman Peak misses the mark.Review by 1Down4Up
- The Wolfman Peak Tail Bag is a well made product however it did not fit my application....at all. The integral straps are permanently stitched in place. These straps were not long enough to attach to my Ducati ST4 sport touring seat. This is a traditional one piece seat with a stepped pillion. The straps are so short I can't even mount this bag. It seems to be designed for sport bikes with the small separate pillion which is about the thickness of hockey puck. I also find the mounting points for the strap are high on the sides of which will cause the bag to deform when you cinch them down. Wolfman has a great reputation but they missed the mark on this design. (Posted on 10/25/16)
- Made in America awesomeness. Review by YAHBO
- Excellent piece of gear. Used and abused on my DRZ400 Well made and durable. A little on the small size but that is good, so you don't overload it. Made in the USA. Highly recommended. (Posted on 5/8/12)
- Great Pack!Review by HeavyHustler
This is a great little pack that'll hold a good amount of kit for it's size. Well constructed and hooks onto the seat of my speed triple easily. No need to worry if it's still there, the bottom has Tough-Tek non-skid/non-scratch outside bottom to keep it in place.
The only draw backs I see are security and the rain cover is sold separately for $17.
Otherwise I am quite happy with the purchase. (Posted on 8/31/10)