Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (129)
- My Roadcrafter is the BES...Review by Chuck Mitchell
- My Roadcrafter is the BEST piece of riding gear I've EVER used. I wish I hadn't waited so long to finally get one!! (Posted on 2/2/08)
- I put 20,000 miles on m...Review by Andy Kenny
I put 20,000 miles on my one piece suit in one year with two crashes (one low speed turn in the pouring rain and one highside at about 50 mph). Each time I was able to get up and run back to the bike to get out of the road. I never suffered so much as a scratch, only a bruised shoulder on the high speed get off.
All the flack I took from people was worth it in that one minute of sliding down the highway on my back.
If my suit can't be repaired I'll be buying a hi-viz yellow one piece, which is a change from my current solid red.
That suit saved me thousands of dollars in medical bills and missed work. I can't say enough good things about the suit. 14 degrees was my coldest ride in to work (37 miles) with no electric fleece.
I will not even go down the street for a quart of milk without my roadcrafter suit.
(Posted on 11/20/07)
- I received my Roadcrafter...Review by Ethan Merrill
- I received my Roadcrafter a month ago and I have to say that it is the single best investment I have made in 35 years of riding. Absolutely first class and worth every penny. I simply could not be happier. (Posted on 11/4/07)
- I've had my 1-pc Roadcraf...Review by Erik Hoover
I've had my 1-pc Roadcrafter for almost 20k miles and ridden in all kinds of weather. After walking away from two low-speed crashes with nary a scratch, I had the suit repaired by the Riderwarehouse. They stand behind their products and exhibit great customer care. The Roadcrafter is a good all-round suit and I feel very safe in it.
My only complaint is the leakage in the crotch area via the main zipper. I would be willing to sacrifice some of the convenience of the suit to have this addressed. It seems that Aerostich has been more upfront about this issue lately. On a naked bike in hard rain or serious road spray (think semis on the interstate), you will get wet in a very uncomfortable spot after 30 minutes or so. (Posted on 7/28/07)
- I have had the distinct p...Review by Duncan Blair
I have had the distinct pleasure of owning a roadcrafter for the past year. As a member of the Royal Navy, I have to look smart at all times despite a 35 mile commute from home to work. Being able to step out of the protective shell and look fairly 'officer-like' is a great boon. Over the year the suit has eased in nicely and is like a second skin for me. Warm and waterproof in the depths of an English winter whilst cool enough to deal with global warming style temperatures and dry summers here! As a doctor, protection is important, and I feel confident enough that this suit will provide more protection than the average textile suit.
Congratulations chaps on a first class product with equally effective and helpful staff on the end of a telephone. They even managed to find a fit that worked first time.
As they say in the RN - BZ Chaps!
Royal Navy (Posted on 6/22/07)
- As overbuilt and well tho...Review by David Yurchak
- As overbuilt and well thought out as my Mercedes. Everything just works. No uneeded frills/zips/patches. Had it for almost a year now and riding in everything from 104degrees to 35 cold/slush/rain. (Posted on 5/18/07)
- I wore this product on a ...Review by Patrick Elward
- I wore this product on a two week motorcycle trip down to alabama from chicago and it worked excellent. Great protection from the elements. Not too heavy, not too bulky. I recommend this suit to anyone spending lots of time on the road. You can't beat it for quality and piece of mind. (Posted on 3/10/07)
- I've worn roadcrafter and...Review by Edward Drass
- I've worn roadcrafter and darien suits and can attest to their durability, comfort and weather protection properties. These are the best suits for the money for serious motorcycle travel! (Posted on 2/10/07)
- great suit have had mine ...Review by richard natali
- great suit have had mine for over a year now. customer service is top notch. had to have my suit altered, got it back in short order and was very pleased. it has performed well from ss1000 to 5 day 11 state tours in aug that covered 2,800 miles, also 1,600 miles va trip in sept,and the trip in oct to fla of 1,400 miles with my daughter which was a three day run the suit was worne all the time the venting really works. you may find cheaper but there is no way you will find any better. many thanks! (Posted on 1/22/07)