Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Darien TLTec Wind Pro Fleece LinerReview by Tony
I recently purchased Darien Jacket and absolutely love it. I tried using the liner from another jacket I have and found it didn't provide the wind protection I expected. I felt cold air on both sides of my body.
I decided to buy the liner that was meant for this jacket and what a world of difference. First off, it is gorgeous and looks good just by itself. Very comfortable and fits just right. Wearing it with the Darien jacket I was very comfortable on my midnight ride from work at 35 degrees at 65 miles an hour. Not sure what the wind chill was but all I know is I was fine.
Thank you for another great product. And yes I do ride more with my Aerostich clothing. (Posted on 2/22/16)
- Darien TLTec Wind Pro Fleece Liner Review by George
- i have had this liner for a couple years now and it is a high quality garment and is very warm. my only complaint is when wearing it as a stand alone jacket (fleece side out) there are no pockets to put my hands in. i know this isn't a jacket, it's a jacket liner but i also use it as a stand alone jacket when off the bike. having one item that does double duty (liner & jacket) means one less thing to pack. (Posted on 1/31/15)
- QuailityReview by Todd
- I have had this jacket for 13 years and the elbows are finally getting thin but still my favorite about time to replace my old stand by. (Posted on 12/7/13)
- Nice productReview by Jack
I purchased this jacket liner to replace a liner I was using from another brand.
LIKES: This is a a rather expensive liner, but you get what you pay for. It is high quality product. It's made well and uses quality materials. It is definitely warmer and much higher quality than my old jacket liner. I like being able to reverse the jacket. I use the fleece inside when it's really cold. When the fleece is inside, the slippery nylon exterior allows you to easily put on and take off the outer Darien jacket. Reversing the jacket means the nylon is on the inside and the fleece is on the outside. I wear the jacket this was when it's not quite as cold out.
DISLIKES: When reversing the jacket, naturally the zipper goes from the "right" side to the "wrong" side. Not much you can do about this one. My real pet peeve is that the sleeve cuffs are too short. When wearing the jacket with the fleece on the inside, it sticks to you a bit when you are removing the jacket. It would really help if the cuffs were longer. The are unnaturally short and it is difficult to grab the jacket by the sleeve to remove it. This is an easy fix... why not do it? (Posted on 3/26/12)