Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Outstanding Review by Dan
- Great quality product, cuts wind and early AM chill..can be worn alone or with jacket, gives great comfort. (Posted on 7/6/12)
- love this jacket Review by ladygolfer
- Love this jacket so much bought this one for a Christmas for a friend. This is my favorite jacket because it is reversible, although I wear the fleece side in most of the time. It is just right on a not so warm day or late in the evening. (Posted on 12/30/11)
- Almost Review by Jack
- Wanted to use it as a liner for my Falstaff jacket. Unfortunately the zippers are backwards and have the fleece away from your body (see picture above). Needed to think this one through guys. (Posted on 3/11/11)
- Great liner and stand alone jacket Review by Joe
- Used one of these paired with a Darien Light jacket on a recent 1000 mile plus trip and they delivered as advertised. Temps on the trip ranged from the low 40s in the Snowies and Sierra Madres and hi 80s crossing the Great Divide Basin. Functions as a great fleece jacket on it's own too, good job Aerostich! (Posted on 9/30/10)
- Excellent, very versatile jacket/liner Review by mrsoup
This is one of my favorite pieces of riding gear, it goes everywhere with me. Excellent as a liner, even under my summer mesh jacket it keeps me warm with temps in the 50s, virtually windproof. Just as good off the bike with lots of pockets and the self storing feature makes it compact to carry. The 'pit zips' are great when it warms up too.
I slip it into a pillowcase and use it as a pillow when camping.
Highly recommended! (Posted on 7/4/10)