Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Designed RightReview by fred
- This is one slick cord. I finally replaced my ancient troublesome worn out cord that came with my ancient Eclipse heated vest that was made in 1987 and yes it still works! For the last decade or so I've repaired the cord/switch countless times. This new one is sleek and supple and the lighted switch is genius along with the neat clip. Couldn't be happier. Always appreciate a well engineered product! Thanks Aerostich (Posted on 3/11/16)
- Aerostich Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
- Sorry these cords have caused problems. There is a two year warrantee (defects in materials and workmanship ) on all Aerostich products. Please send the cords back to us for replacement at no charge. Separately, you are the first person ever reporting they've experienced problems with this cord, and thousands of riders have been using them for ten or more years. So we are very interested in examining these particular cords to see if we can determine what is going on , or what may have caused this problem. (Posted on 12/11/13)
- jacket power cordReview by Andrew
- Hopefully this cord lasts longer that the previous two failed cords. A good functional cord with the light & switch - but they have a limited life span. (Posted on 11/14/13)