Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Long and slim for your car glovebox Review by Peter
- This is the second time I've purchased the long and slim bag for keeping loose items together for my Subaru Outback glove box. Items like wine bottle opener, travel drugs like Tylenol, Tums, pseudofed. Just right shape. My first one finally gave up the ghost when Velcro failed after many years. (Posted on 11/25/16)
- useful bagReview by willliam
- I use the smallest bag to carry extra foam ear plugs on long trips. It's useful for this, but a previous iteration used to have an adhesive strip which I found useful (Posted on 5/10/15)
- Large is a good sizeReview by Lance
- I just received the so-called Large bag, and it's a perfect fit inside my small RKA tankbag, essentially the size of a 1 qt Ziploc, my previous waterproofing strategy. Haven't tested the waterproofness yet, but the quality seems great, and I expect to use this for many years. (Posted on 8/1/12)
- Solid replacement for ziplock baggiesReview by Bagman
- After bouncing around the knapsack, inside the top case, plastic baggies fall apart. That won't be a problem here. Very sturdy, and appears that it can hold off water for a while. Haven't tested that yet. Would like more colors to choose from. Wish they had a little window, so I could look inside. Also a bit expensive. But unless something awful happens to it, this is the last one I'll ever have to buy. (Posted on 6/20/12)
- Aerostich bagsReview by Peter
- they help keep my stuff semi organized. i have used them before and like em. (Posted on 1/3/12)
- 1001 usesReview by Bayou Crier
- I bought the 5" X 5" to store my CO2 capsules in for flat repair. It is the only thing durable enough to bounce around in the tail section of my bike. (Posted on 12/13/11)