Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Fleece bag Review by Jerry
- Large bag is perfect fit for my Samsung Note 8.0 (Posted on 10/12/13)
- Hide these things away.... Review by Rich
- ....or else they get stolen. These bags are so versatile and useful they keep getting "borrowed" for non-motorcycling usage. Around my house Kindles, cell phone chargers, cameras, iPhones, GPS units (including accessories), electronic test equipment, even glassware all live in fleece bags. A good well-made product with a million uses. (Posted on 1/2/13)
- Non-Motorcycle Uses Review by MotoWilly
- We have used these bags for transporting external hard drives. We place the drive in a ziplock plastic bag, then into the Fleece Bag. Neither the cords nor the bags show any wear after 5 years. We just purchased another half dozen. By the way, the largest also holds an iPad very nicely, folded over for extra protection. Highly recommended but then again, I have yet to buy anything from Aerostich that I didn't like. (Posted on 12/20/11)
- Good on motorcycle travel Review by Grog
- Good, safe, individual storage bags that were placed in motorcycle saddle bag. GPS, digital camera & other items not scratch on coast-to-coast and boarder-to-boarder road trips. Still using original Aerostich Fleece Bags from eleven years ago. (now to get a few more...) (Posted on 3/29/10)
- Great for travel. Review by Bill in Houston
- These fleece bags are another great idea from Aerostich. I have the M, L and XL sizes. You can store delicate electronics in them and they won't get beat up-cell phones, MP3 players, scanners, portable DVD players...They are well made, however, the one I got recently is not quite as thick fleece as the ones from about 10 years ago. But still very useful. (Posted on 3/17/10)