Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Perfect FitReview by ADVrider
- I purchased the small Aerostich Fleece bag for temporary storage of a GoPro Session camera while touring. The bag is well constructed and fits the camera nicely. The soft fleece is just what the "doctor ordered" to avoid scratching the lens or housing while in transit. I wanted something I could place in a tank bag quickly upon removing the camera from the bike mount during brief stops. Unfortunately, I found additional uses for the first bag and had to place another order for more bags to satisfy the needs. These bags are handy, addictive, and you will find other motorcycle valuables just waiting to be stored for that next road trip.... (Posted on 8/29/16)
- Fleece bagReview by Jerry
- Large bag is perfect fit for my Samsung Note 8.0 (Posted on 10/12/13)
- Hide these things away....Review by Rich
- ....or else they get stolen. These bags are so versatile and useful they keep getting "borrowed" for non-motorcycling usage. Around my house Kindles, cell phone chargers, cameras, iPhones, GPS units (including accessories), electronic test equipment, even glassware all live in fleece bags. A good well-made product with a million uses. (Posted on 1/2/13)
- Non-Motorcycle UsesReview by MotoWilly
- We have used these bags for transporting external hard drives. We place the drive in a ziplock plastic bag, then into the Fleece Bag. Neither the cords nor the bags show any wear after 5 years. We just purchased another half dozen. By the way, the largest also holds an iPad very nicely, folded over for extra protection. Highly recommended but then again, I have yet to buy anything from Aerostich that I didn't like. (Posted on 12/20/11)
- Good on motorcycle travelReview by Grog
- Good, safe, individual storage bags that were placed in motorcycle saddle bag. GPS, digital camera & other items not scratch on coast-to-coast and boarder-to-boarder road trips. Still using original Aerostich Fleece Bags from eleven years ago. (now to get a few more...) (Posted on 3/29/10)
- Great for travel.Review by Bill in Houston
- These fleece bags are another great idea from Aerostich. I have the M, L and XL sizes. You can store delicate electronics in them and they won't get beat up-cell phones, MP3 players, scanners, portable DVD players...They are well made, however, the one I got recently is not quite as thick fleece as the ones from about 10 years ago. But still very useful. (Posted on 3/17/10)