Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (30)
- No bulk = good for riding.Review by Doug Just Doug
- I have the Executive in rip-stop nylon. World's thinnest? No argument from me. Cards will fall from the pockets in not packed tightly so I keep all mine in the 2 pockets on one side. After a year or so of daily use mine is looking a bit ratty: card edges poking thru pocket corners, some frayed stitching, etc. BUT, it's still serviceable so I'll go on using it until it falls apart, if ever. I put it in a waterproof zip-loc type bag like kayakers use, and carry it in my RC or Darien chest pocket -- can barely tell it's there. (Posted on 6/17/11)
- Disappointed Review by ANG
- Don't bother ordering the leather option. Only the outside cover is leather, not much thicker that the nylon on the inside. 4 slots for cards but can insert 2-3+ cards in each depending on thickness. (Posted on 5/11/11)
- Excellent ProductReview by JP from NH
- When I opened the package, I thought that Aerostich was selling paper wallets. Empty, this thing is about as thick as a half dozen dollar bills. Before I loaded the wallet up, I measured my old nylon wallet. It was 7/8" thick loaded. The new wallet is 1/2" thick loaded. I carry 12 credit card sized IDs, credit cards etc. plus a few additional folded up paper paper documents. If this wallet holds up, it's perfect. (Posted on 5/6/11)
- excellent product!!!!!Review by leeinmemphis
- I purchased one of these wallets and it literally took my old wallet(~2.5") to roughly a 1/2" thick. I LOVE this wallet!!!!! (Posted on 1/6/11)
- Great!Review by Bomar
- Have had mine for over a year & is the best wallet I have ever had. Perfectly holds what I like to carry in a wallet. Just wore out the nylon tho', but am ordering another one with leather this time. (Posted on 5/16/10)
- GreatReview by Ron
- So simple it's rediculous. Works great. You won't believe how much better this is than common wallets. (Posted on 5/8/10)
- I'll Never Buy Any Other Wallet!Review by Lyle
- I had a minimalist wallet I got as a gift, and when it finally fell to pieces, I started looking for another minimalist wallet. I love buying from RiderWarehouse, and was happy to find these in the (wonderful) catalog. I got the leather version, and was amazed at how thin it is. Much thinner and handier even than my old one. I frequently think I have forgotten my wallet. No more sitting lopsided, no more sore butt. The wallet is very well-made, holds everything I need, and is well-designed. Worth every penny. I'm buying a ripstop one for my son. I get questions about it all the time, and I'm going to have to print up some cards to hand out with the RiderWarehouse URL on them. (Posted on 4/28/10)
- I'm thrilled!Review by V-Tom
I love this wallet!
It really does pack thin and replaces my George Kostanza Wallet I previously had. It is so thin and decent looking that it wears well with a suit and tie, and yet the layout is nicely thought out that credit cards can't fall out when it is closed.
(Posted on 12/30/09)
- Best Travel Wallet I've hadReview by Trainer Ed
- I have bought many wallets for traveling, and they all were thicker than a sears catalog when I got credit cards and cash in them. I got the ripstop wallet. It carries well, and is hard to get out of my pocket - so I know no pickpocket will get it. The two back sections allow me to have two different currencies or one and lots of receipts. I love it and am getting another in leather. (Posted on 10/23/09)
- The Best!Review by CrashTestDummy
- Been using one of these for years with great results. Very handy access to credit and business cards, two pouches for cash and receipts, and very thin in my pocket. Wears like iron, and no rash from leather chemicals. This wallet is so good I'm buyin' another so I'll have a spare if the company ever goes out of business. (Posted on 9/11/09)