Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (30)
- The BestReview by mikesth
- This is my third World's Thinnest Wallet. Started with a nylon and after three years had to replace it...just starting to wear, replaced with leather which lasted two years - seemed to stretch and now I am back with a nylon. I will never acept another wallet. (Posted on 2/3/12)
- Great Wallet!Review by The Kirb
- Does just like it says. I got the nylon one, and just like the gentleman in the previous review says, I have to keep checking that it is still there! Very comfortable for riding with, especially if you are getting rid of an old bulky leather job. Simple and effective. (Posted on 12/27/11)
- Questionable longevityReview by Jack
- Used only for a couple weeks and find the cards do not hold tightly in the 4 pockets. If you have less then 3 cards in a pocket they will fall out when you retreive from your pocket. I would not recommended this product. I am not commenting on the Leather one as this may be less prone to the loose pockets. (Posted on 12/13/11)
- Best everReview by Bueller
- I've had 3 of these. The ripstop one didn't last as long as I'd like but have had 2 of the Executive leather ones and couldn't be happier. No bulge in my back pocket and easy to fish out. I am most happy with the leather Executive one. (Posted on 12/10/11)
- great !Review by scott
- exactly as described. thin, and roomy. I have to keep checking my pocket to make sure it's still there ! I love it. (Posted on 11/27/11)
- World's thinest walletReview by ldt51
Like the layout of the wallet. Bought the leather model.
Do not like the nylon on the inside. Would be much better if it was leather.. Would not buy another one, do not feel it is worth the money.
Nylon makes too much noise when opening and closing it. (Posted on 11/24/11)
- How Is This Thing So Thin??Review by YetiGS
- It's amazing how thin this wallet is, even when loaded up with cards. (I haven't been able to load it with money because I don't have any, my kid keeps taking it.) At first the rip-stop nylon liner was sort of noisy but it's either become quieter with use or I have become accustomed to it. Either way, I absolutely love this wallet and highly recommend it. (Posted on 9/22/11)
- the best wallet everReview by tim
- Best wallet no if and or but with material wallet is made out of and credit card layout, very thin, leather is great has just enought grip to stay put in pocket, this is the wallet i will use from now on. (Posted on 9/16/11)
- I love this thingReview by David L
- Great capacity and comfort. (Posted on 8/25/11)
- This is GreatReview by David L
- I love this wallet. It has tremendous capacity and fits in my back pocket so comfortably. (Posted on 8/25/11)