Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Have you ever been exited about a wallet? Review by Enduro Rider
- Better than expected, and super thin. I ordered two (one for a backup, or as a gift). Exactly what I needed to carry my credit cards and motorcycle insurance info etc. The rip stop nylon is very durable. I carry this in my front pocket everyday, and don't really ever notice it. It is very comfortable to carry. I am very happy I bought this wallet, and don't ever seeing myself buying anything else different. I have never have been happier with any other wallet. Works great when riding. Only possible improvement would be if they carried the blue one, but I was very glad to support Aerostich regardless. The picture is a bit different on this site... the inside of the wallet has a clear window with a thumb-hole, for your ID or license to show though, and to be taken out easily. Other than that it looks the same, and is a great buy. (Posted on 8/12/12)
- Love it - Buy itReview by Wild Will
- I don't like carrying more than I need, just a couple ID cards and a little cash - this is perfect. I got the nylon one, next time I will get the more rugged leather one. (Posted on 11/23/11)
- Great ItemReview by DaleS
- This wallet/card case is a great item. I gave up carrying a wallet long ago because of the bulk. For years I kept debit cards and money in my work ID for lack of a better spot. I bought this wallet a couple of years ago after seeing it in the catalog and have been very satisfied. Bought my son the leather version last Christmas but I think I prefer mine. Right now I have nine plastic cards, several laminated paper cards and some paper money in the wallet and carry it in my front pants pocket comfortably. It also fits nicely into a side pocket of the fanny bag that I sometimes wear. (Posted on 10/20/11)
- Must haveReview by Big Dog Biker
Years ago I ditched my wallet when the Navy issued me a plastic case for my military ID and I've never gone back... after going through a few plastic fishing license holders I found this "wallet". I love this wallet, it's size and how easily it slips into my front pocket. Now, it's not waterproof like those fishing license holders, but it holds a bit more and still leaves my back pockets empty to would be pick pockets.
I've had mine for 3 or 4 years now and it's still looking good. If you want something slim and smaller, you can't go wrong here. I'm about to order the passport holder as I work offshore and need something to hold all of my certification cards and passport. (Posted on 6/14/11)