Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- The Ultimate Pen?Review by Matt
As with Waco Kid, I've washed mine a few times, it still works flawlessly. The ink cartridges seem to give a fair amount of life for how compact they are. One of these is my daily carry, has been for years. Closed, it's compact, and tapered and blunt at both ends. The clip doesn't snag anything accidentally in pockets. I do recommend the black over chrome, as the clip is held on by tension only, the matte finish gives it a better grip, I've lost clips on chrome ones in the past.
Rather than being gravity fed there's a small pressured charge behind the ink, so if you've ever been frustrated trying to write against a wall, for example, and had a regular pen stop feeding, that won't happen with Fisher pens. I've written on wet Rite in the Rain notepads without issue. I've taken to using the refills in other pens just because it's so reliable. (Posted on 7/26/14)
- The perfect pen.Review by Waco Kid
- I was actually going to recommend that this pen be added to the catalog. I didn't know Aerostich sold already them. I've been carrying one in matte black for a while. It fits perfectly in my jeans pocket, far from any vital organs, seat belts, etc.. It's been through the washer and suffered no damage. It writes on anything, even grease-stained cash register receipts. (Posted on 6/4/10)
- Fantastic All weather penReview by hornetrider
- I used this pen in Afghanistan and not once did it fail, ok maybe once, but that was because it ran out of ink. One refill and it was good as new. I have continued to use this over the years since returning and love it. (Posted on 3/12/10)
- An exceptional pen for all conditions!Review by Slonishku
- I've owned a few of these over the years. With the cap on the back of the pen, the pen is extended to a nice writing length. With the cap covering the pen, it's very compact. The ink writes well on wet or dry surfaces. It's a great companion to a "Rite in the Rain" brand notebook. The ink flows the same at 130 degrees as it does at 70 degrees, the same at 20 degrees below zero. I've used mine in the summertime in Kuwait, and while snow skiing in the Rockies. It always writes great for a ballpoint pen. They use the standard Astronaut Pen refills that you can find just about anywhere. (Posted on 11/5/09)