Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Ticky/Tacky Take 2Review by Zippydapanhead
- Well my first one finally let go. The adhesive died after taking a terminal whack. Minus the bezel and the adhesive I broke down and bought a new one. I mount it, pull the plastic stopper, set it, push in the stem and... nothing. No juice? No go? I return it... replaced with no questions. The staff guy removed the old one, set the new one, mounted it and... back in business! Hurray! (Posted on 4/7/12)
- Nice, but small 2Review by Vabuckaroo
This is nice little clock. Too small to put on the dash of my KTM 950 (and be able to see it) I put on the dash of truck instead.
Would love to see one twice it's size. (Posted on 11/28/11)
- Ticky/TackeyReview by Zippydapanhead
- Very accurate and a good adhesive. I had problems turning the elapsed time bezel and it is too small for gloves or gorilla hands... then it fell off. I clicked it back on... but eventually it was gone with the wind. (Posted on 10/11/11)
- Nice but smallReview by reid.
- The Spot Clock's small diameter (about the size of a penny) makes it easy to place, but not terribly easy to read - I got the white face with black hands and a black bezel. Perhaps the black face with white hands would have been better? Overall, though, I do feel it's a nice piece for the price. (Posted on 9/8/11)
- just what I neededReview by rockerc
- Just what I wanted for my mountain bikes. As always, very fast and efficient service. Great little product, but I don't know what the bezel is supposed to do other than rattle a little bit! (Posted on 8/16/11)
- love itReview by don
- I've had one on my 80/7 for seven years and it still keeps accurate time. No battery change yet. No water damage. Easily readable. Good purchase. (Posted on 1/7/10)