Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Compact Wheel BalancerReview by David
You just need to take your time with it and let the wheel settle each time.
With this compact wheel balancer, each wheel is a two beer process.
(Posted on 5/23/12)
- Wheel BalancerReview by ibmoto
- This compact wheel balancer is simply the cat's pajamas. My 750 Nighthawk is smooth as glass at redline in fifth gear (118 mph) on Michelin tires balance with this tool. No bull. (Posted on 10/24/11)
- Wheel BalancerReview by David
This is a super wheel balancer. I have used it for years and it will easily balance down to <1/4 oz.
Be sure to have the valve cap on before you start- it will effect the balance, especially metal ones.
If you have a BMW 1200 with the large rear hub hole, you will need the 1200 adapter. (Posted on 7/8/10)
- Super BalancerReview by drmajor
I have been using Marc's balancer for many years on my various BMW bikes- LT down.
It is VERY sensitive. A metal valve cover will be detected. (Posted on 7/8/10)