Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- 2001 HONDA GL1800Review by Harry
- Easy to install. Works great for my new Garmin GPS. (Posted on 5/27/14)
- BMW K1600 GTLReview by George
Installed the Fused Panel with the assistance of an experienced BMW owner.
Both of us were surprised of the lack of space under the seat.
After reviewing the options for the install we elected to install it under the RH panel adjacent to the seat.
If the unit had been any bigger we would not have been able to complete the installation.
Worked Like a charm, all of our heated clothing is routed through the panel leaving the battery free from clutter. (Posted on 9/23/13)
- centech ap-1Review by Marv12
- Great product and easy to install on my R1200RT even for someone as mechanically challenged as me. (Posted on 4/15/12)
- Awesome. Like a hotdog.Review by 967moto
- This fuse pannel is a breeze to install and has cleaned up the area under my seat significantly - not to mention my battery posts. I purchased the AP-2 version along with the wiring harness. Installed on my FZ1 in about 1.5 hours. Tools you will need: drill (or self-tapping screws) and screwdriver, wire strippers, and a small flat-head screwdriver for anchoring the wires. Also helps if you have a heatgun, to shrink tube your connectors. The wiring harness looks intimidating, but the instructions are complete and easy to follow. Just pay attention for small differences in wording: "PWR" and "POWER" are different wires. (Posted on 8/19/11)