Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- It WorksReview by Ted
- I figured I would try it considering the price. Well, I tested this thing in 96-104 degree temperatures wearing a classic roadcrafter. Without this cooling tie, I'm pretty sure I would of been in trouble. By the time I got to my destination, I was actually not sweating at all and perfectly comfortable. These things work best in a dry climate so they can evaporate, and that's what I was riding in. It's an essential part of my kit now, and I highly recommend it. (Posted on 10/28/15)
- Not so kool!Review by Mike
- I bought this hoping to wear during my MC rides in North central FL, but it didn't stay cool at all. I've used a similar product in AZ and it worked great.. perhaps due to the humidity of FL? I don't know .. (Posted on 7/4/15)
- Actual item looks different.Review by Robert
- The one I received has a red bandana pattern. The catalog picture looks better. (Posted on 6/12/14)
- I want it back!!!!!Review by Hotjockus
- MAN! We live in Houston Texas where the average temp in the summer is well over 95 degrees plus. I bought this in addition to my evapo-dana to keep cool on my everyday commutes. However, after my wife discovered how cool it keeps her around the house,(we do not have central a/c, and do not turn it on the window units until after 5pm, when we can't stand it any more), i can't get it away from her! She loves how cool it keeps her and how simple it is to use. Guess if I want one I'll have to get another! Thanks! (Posted on 7/13/12)