Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Works Great, keep ordering themReview by Hazard
- I use these on a GS adventure, clipped to my coat. Ear buds go into female end of cord, male end goes into bike. I can quickly disconnect. Also when the GS goes down on the dirt, it disconnects. These generally last me a year or 2, so I buy several. (Posted on 9/16/13)
- works as advertised, maybe even better!Review by Blair
Yup, they work as stated.
The retention on the female side is better then most extension cables i've owned.
On a 4000 mile trip I only pulled the connection out 1-2x. - way less then my previous cable.
Great produced and if I need another extension cord, I'll buy again. (Posted on 9/27/12)
- Working fineReview by Jake
- I've had this about a month now and they work great. Bought it to replace a cord between my cellphone and helmet speakers. They were out of the longest one which is what I really needed but the one I got has performed flawlessly. (Posted on 12/7/11)
- Did not last through the first tripReview by Ryan
- I bought the little shorty cord to run the input to my mp3 player to the rear of my saddle bag. By the time I got back from a trip with about a weeks worth of riding, it had a short that I had to jiggle around so I could get sound to the right and left sides of my ear phones. (Posted on 10/29/11)