Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (42)
- Great JeansReview by charles
These jeans are great. They ran true to size for me. Out of the box, they were too long, but they shrink in the length and are now perfect.
You can see the workmanship and extra features, so I have no complaints about the price. Plus, they are made in America!
The material is a bit stronger/thicker that the run-of-the-mill Levis. It's stiff at the start, but they are softening up nicely.
I'm trying them without the knee pads for the time being, so I can't comment on those at the moment. I can say that the knee openings are in the right spot.
(Posted on 3/20/13)
- I Dig These Jeans.Review by Busta Brista
- I Like'm alot. The pads I use out of another pair of riding pants work perfect - not too high, not too low. Love being able to take the pads in and out through the side zippers but usually dont notice that I have the pads. Only complaint wouId be the price cause I'm a tight wad but I would buy another pair if I had the money and would recomend them to a friend. (Posted on 2/2/13)
- Wikileaks can be biasedReview by Big Rich
When I saw the pants in the catalog
i liked what appeared to be a different style moto jean. They're more blue than the photo. I like the color of the pants in the photo. I also should have read more closely to the descript " that they shrink to fit." I normally wear a 34x32 in all pants and have the luxury of cinching the belt to the last hole, but these have shrunk TOO much in the waist to a 32. They'll probably "stretch" some after several hours of riding and not washing for a week or two, but the color won't be that retro denim look that the pic suggests. Overall I'm disappointed. Not what I expected. Wish I could get my money back but deysbeen laundered. :-( (Posted on 7/2/12)
- still waitingReview by mike
- One month ago I received my jeans but they were too small so I asked for a larger pair. They are finding a new supplier and it is taking a long time. I'm anxious to get my jeans since it has been a month and I am still waiting. Don't know when they will find a new supplier and my jeans have already been paid for. (Posted on 7/1/12)
- could be betterReview by NY George
- a little disappointed jeans are not as thick as led to believe......therefor a bit pricy ......the knee pads are too bulky to keep from moving around.....**** the fix would be to use a less bulky and more form fitting knee pad and use Kevlar material in other critical areas. I hope this critique may help you develop a better product (Posted on 5/23/12)
- Excellent productReview by seventhgroup
- I love these jeans and pads. Fit is perfect for my 5'11" frame. I now ride protected almost all the time, whereas before I didn't always. It was such a pain to get into/out of my riding pants. (Posted on 5/22/12)
- Aerostich PROTEKT JeansReview by Caponord rider
My comment on recently purchased “Protekt Jeans” – size 38x34.
I find the knee pad pockets to be too high to be useful – when seated on m/c the pads are above my knees – so if I fall off my m/c the pads most likely would not be in position to do any good.
This is reply I received from Aerostich customer service about pad pockets -
"Thank you for your email and for your feedback on our jeans. The pad pockets will be proportional to the inseam, so the 30" inseam jeans the knee pad will be about 2" higher on the knee but the overall length will be 4" shorter. It is kind of confusing but basically the knee position will change slightly (lowering) as the pants get longer. "
Other wise jeans appear to be very well made.
(Posted on 5/19/12)
- Pads ridin highReview by JameskmetovicJames
- Pockets don't allow pad to sit low enough. Pads are not designed to bend around knee. I'm off to my local seem stress to get the pockets lengthened. External way to remove pads is an excellent feature. (Posted on 4/18/12)
- Riding my way.Review by Jack
- Received a pair of these for Christmas. I tend to wear jeans when riding and these offer some protection while still looking pretty much like regular jeans. And when done for the day it takes 30 seconds to remove the pads and not have to make major wardrobe changes. Plan on buying a second set for an upcoming longer (3 week) ride. I normally wear a classic cut jean and, as others have pointed out, these are not a true classic cut, but built for legs a tad heavier than mine. I suspect that is an intentional design so the pads, when installed, aren't so obvious. If they come out with a slightly more slender cut I will be first in line. Until then these are going to be my go to riding jeans. (Posted on 1/19/12)
- Great beans, but knee pads are highReview by Bill
- I wear size 31x32 Levi's so I ordered a size 32x32 with the knee pads. With a belt I am happy with the fit around my waist. I had to have the length shortened by 2 inches because there was plenty of extra length. The denim material is tough and high quality. They are on the baggy side especially in the crotch area, so when sitting on a sportbike the kneepads get pulled up above my knees. I don't think this would not happen on a crusier style motorcycle though. (Posted on 8/28/11)