Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Way Cool! Review by Bruce
- Any belt purchased in a department store will look shabby in a matter of months. You can find decent leather belts online, but do consider this lightweight alternative. It will keep your pants up and might improve your ETs. (Posted on 3/17/13)
- As advertised... Review by Doc
- Great, utilitarian belt. A little more time-consuming getting it on and off than a buckle belt. Not a problem, unless you're an old man... and I am. (Posted on 10/26/12)
- Not totally TSA proof Review by Ed
I bought this belt to avoid the hassle with TSA at the airports. It worked everywhere but SFO which was on hi alert.
Nice belt. Note: the small size says 38 inches but it's actually 6" longer. You may not need the large size. (Posted on 8/29/12)
- Great web belt Review by Tri
- light weight, strong, good looking, goes great with jeans or khakis. really like the carbon fiber buckle--great for going through airport security. (Posted on 7/17/12)
- YES! A great replacement for my old web belt Review by kirb
- I've worn this style belt for 15+ years with double D rings or a metal buckle like this has. This belt beat both of those, looks great, and can wear to an airport without hassle. I wear this every day and expect it to last as long as the others with it's fantastic build quality. Best belt I have ever purchased. (Posted on 3/13/12)
- Great belt Review by FEhead
- This is a great belt. It stays tight, which I worried about. Very rugged and looks great. (Posted on 12/30/11)
- Everything And Less Review by jaypeery
- This is one of those things you buy and instantly know you should get another 'just in case' you loose it. I like it that much. Looks great, super light, comfortable, and yes, great for airline travel! Get one - or two! (Posted on 11/10/11)
- Nice buckle/Thin belt Review by srmauer
- I like the buckle but the belt seems thin and flimsy. I am comparing it to my previous belt which is a military issue with the brass buckle. I was hoping the actual belt was of a similar size. (Posted on 9/26/11)
- Great!! Review by bagman
- Use it on protective pants as well as on shorts worn under. Water proof and sturdy. Bought 2. (Posted on 8/4/11)
- Love It Review by WoadWunner
- I think this is a great product. It will allow me to be stealthy at airports and look stylish everywhere else. (Posted on 7/26/11)