Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- PIAA H4 Ex WhiteReview by Bing
- Good news is that they light up the world over stock Connie lights. Riding Central / Western PA they saved me form several...yes several...deer encounters of the worst kind. Bad news is that the first set low beams only lasted ~300 hrs / 11K miles. Liked them so much I am now on my second set. Second set duration TBD. (Posted on 10/29/14)
- Brilliant, additional safety.Review by Peter
Well worth the price, you can see more and be seen. The cut-off on low beam is very defined allowing adjustment for maximum distance without being a hazard. High beams light everything, you can even give cell phone users a sun tan while they are texting.
The lights on the FJR were very good before, now they are great. (Posted on 1/5/13)
- You will be amazed at what you were missing!Review by Canyon Lake
- I run these in my Vstrom and although the stock lights are amazing, the Extreme White Plus bulb is the next best thing to HID. (Posted on 10/10/11)