Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Washable Review by Dean
- I had another visor bag that was stiff and it was hard to wash off (mostly bugs) whatever came off the visor I had swapped out. The fleece bag here is just the deal; turn it inside out and viola-clean as new. It fits perfectly too around my Arai visors. (Posted on 6/16/15)
- Quick - Easy - Protection Review by VanHarlan
- Quick & Easy Super Soft Fleece-Like Sleeve is the quickest and easiest way for me to stow away and extra shield, or two. I typically have 3 shields for each helmet - tinted, clear, and pin-lock. These soft fleece sleeves allow me to carry the spare shield I may need without the worry of scratches . . . simple is better. (Posted on 6/30/12)
- Neoprene faceshield bag Review by Tarkus
- I've had an Aerostitch Neoprene Faceshield Bag for over 12 years now. It has always provided my shields excellent protection no matter where it's packed. The velcro closure is still as "tacky" as the day I bought it. Nor have any seems come apart or holes developed. So when my new SO bought a mirrored shield recently I bought her one of these faceshield bags. Looks like the quality has not changed since I bought mine. Get one. You won't be disappointed. (Posted on 5/1/12)
- faceshield bag Review by bucko
I purchased both a neoprene and a fleecy faceshield bag, I like them both and they are proving to be very usefull.
Thanks Aerostitch (Posted on 2/29/12)
- Leonel25@hotmail.com Review by Leonel
- I purchased the neoprene one. This is probably one of those products that you can probably live without, but once you scratch your tinted and/or faceshield at home or while traveling you would realize that perhaps $18 is not a bad price for the comfort of knowing your faceshield will remain unscratched. (Posted on 8/20/11)