Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Light as a ButterflyReview by orflyboy
- Small, light, easy to setup and doesn't require your sleeping pad. What's not to like. And it arrived quickly too! :*) (Posted on 9/5/12)
- Love this chairReview by donnh
- I bought two of these chairs for adventure touring. They are lightweight and pack small, a must have around the campfire. My wife and I used them on a 3 week trip in Moab, many local weekend camping rides and recently 3 weeks in Baja. I always keep them in my panniers for unexpected rest stops. I agree with the previous post about some challenge getting in and out especially after a few drinks..... I will be ordering a third since I lost one on the road to Coco's Corner in Baja, bummer. (Posted on 3/26/12)
- A compromise that worksReview by The Voice of Reason
I searched for years for a chair that packed small enough for hiking but was reasonably comfortable and not too expensive. This chair has balanced those sometimes-conflicting criteria better than anything else I've found. "Balance" is the key word; the chair has only two legs and your own legs provide the stability. One of the pluses of that arrangement is that the chair is a rocker; a minus is that it won't stand on its own, and getting in and out of it is a bit of a skill (but easily acquired).
It sits pretty low, but definitely better than the on-the-ground folded Thermarest type of seating. One benefit of the relatively low seating is that I can use it inside my littlest tent when the mosquitoes are bad.
(Posted on 4/22/10)