Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Lean MachineReview by Stephen
- Great piece of equipment: well made, easy to use, and very sensitive owing to good machining and bearings. (Posted on 1/11/14)
- Worked wellReview by Nate
- Light, easy to move and easy to store. Easier to use than messing around with jack stands. Balanced front and rear tires and the bike rides quite nicely. (Posted on 1/1/13)
- It works!Review by roadoiler
What a well thought out product. And it works!
I balanced two wheels of my dual sport (in my living room) with ease. I spun the wheel, applied bits of tape, at the 6 o'clock position, and a small weight at the opposite side- 12:00 o'clock, and so forth.
I spun 6 x's, until the wheel would stop in no particular place.
I did not exceed 75 MPH, in my test ride, and felt no wheel hop.
It worked! (Posted on 4/19/11)