Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Bifocals Review by Elliott
Working at the track, outside of turn four, I catch a lot of roost. I needed something in the way of protective glasses, but I still needed to read staging sheets and notes from signup. These were the answer!
As always, thanks for the great service and products! (Posted on 10/25/13)
- Hurt my nose Review by Brian
- These glasses work very well however they are comfortable for day short trips,I went on a 6 day ride and these glasses left me with a huge welt on my nose the hard plastic dug into my nose. no padding on the bridge (Posted on 7/9/13)
- Bifocal riding glasses Review by "Maynard"
After cataract surgery about a year and a half ago I no longer needed glasses for distance vision. I do need "cheaters" for reading however. I have a pair of bifocal glasses with the Transition lenses in them (change from light to darker & back), but the Transition part doesn't work behind a face shield.
Saw these in the Aerostich catalog and thought I'd give them a try. They are perfect for my needs. The price is right, they look good, and the wrap around lens keeps the wind out of my eyes with the face shield up. The bifocal part is also low enough in the lens that it doesn't interfere with straight ahead vision. Great product!! (Posted on 5/2/13)
- When old age strikes Review by NW Rider
- I've been using a tinted pair of these glasses for several years and just ordered the clear ones. I need the bifocal to read my GPS, and these were a simple solution to solving the "sunglass/bifocal" issue I have. I just ordered the clear ones as I ride in the woods a lot and find I need to have the same features without the tint. (eye protection and magnification). I do use these behind a clear shield and have very little distortion, even though these are inexpensive plastic. I raise my shield a lot off road, and find these offer good eye protection. They have also proven very durable. I just throw them into my helmet at the end of the day and they're there waiting for me the next time I need them. (Posted on 1/21/13)
- no more squinting Review by Derek
- Great set of specs. I'm using 'cheaters" to read these days but on the bike wearing cheaters messes up my long distance vision so...bring on these . Now I can see the radar trap down the road and can see my speedo too! (Posted on 9/18/12)
- As Promised Review by Marc
These glasses deliver as promised, I just wish they were either less expensive or more attractive. If they were both they'd be unbeatable,
LaDue (Posted on 8/12/12)
- Bifocal Riding Glasses Review by HarleyManStan
- Great glasses! Comfortable, close fitting--no issue with wearing them with a helmet. And...read a GPS clearly!!!! (Posted on 6/28/12)
- Nice to have Review by Z-man
- Been looking for these for several years... they are great. They fit well, are quite comfortable, and help a lot reading gauges and, of course, maps and such. A great buy. (Posted on 6/6/12)
- Good for the money Review by SK62
- This is my third pair of these as everyone in my family who sees them I end up giving them to them because they like them so much. The only two complaints I have is that the nose pieces are hard plastic, would be MUCH more comfortable if they were soft rubber, and the bend at the end of the earpieces make them a chore to sometimes put on or remove when you have a helmet on. (Posted on 5/24/12)
- BiFocal Glasses Review by Rico
- Work well as shop glasses, but do not seal well enough for riding . I purchased them for night riding and had to change because of the wind entrusion into my eyes. (Posted on 5/13/12)