Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (28)
- keep coming back for moreReview by Pickle
- Keep getting More, My complaint is where or what to put them in so I don't damage them. use them everytime I ride. Good stuff Maynord! (Posted on 4/24/12)
- perfectReview by joe
- the perfect glasses for riding with the visor up and read the GPS . makes my rides much more enjoyable and have shared with several riding buddies, this is my second pair but unfortunately i ordered a 2.50 instead of the 1.75 (Posted on 4/3/12)
- Great for PostiesReview by Rayzor
- As a postie delivering on a motorcycle (Honda CT110) these are great as they provide the eye protection required by the employer and enable me to read the addresses on the mail without having to constantly change glasses. I can also read my android phone, the speedo and anything else I need good close vision for from my middle aged eyes. Am trying to get Australia Post to consider making them available for all posties in Aus. there is 20,000 of us. Who knows? (Posted on 12/17/11)
- Totally worth it!Review by Vince
- I ride an older BMW 1150RT with an open face helmet and these are one of my most favorite purchases for riding comfort. Such a simple idea yet so versatile. Very comfortable, don't pinch my nose or put pressure on my temples. The only thing I like better is the smoke pair I also bought. (Posted on 11/1/11)
- Good idea!Review by Bo
- This is my second pair, and I can't say too much about them because they jumped out of my pocket the first day. My last pair were the tinted ones, and they were just the thing. The earpieces tuck nicely into my helmet and the wraparound glasses cut the wind without a faceshield. Best of all, I can read my speedo without stopping to swap glasses. The clear ones would have been for night winter commuting. (Posted on 10/17/11)
- Happy so farReview by Rainrider
- I purchased the glasses (both clear and tinted) primarily to use when riding my bicycle. I'm finding that they also work well on the motorcycle and have taken two trips (200 & 400 miles) and found they work well. Rather than wear my expensive regular bifocales I'm finding that these do the job and offer a reasonable level of protection. (Posted on 10/7/11)
- Great glassesReview by Greg
What a difference these glasses make while riding (BMW R80/RT). The angle and level of the bi-focal seems to be just right for my riding style and height (5'-10"). It is really nice to pull over to check directions and not have to dig out my "cheaters" to read the map.
I keep them stored in a zip lock sandwich bag in my fairing compartment. They take up a little room but I would not want to ride now without them. Thanks for a great product!! (Posted on 10/6/11)
- I like 'emReview by RTRider
- Good value for the money. They are surprisingly clear for cheap plastic. the eye protection is very good since they cover the entire eye area. I get a little ear fatigue under my helmet due to the wrap around the ear design. The magnification section could extend a little higher into the lens as others mentioned. Now my wife wants a pair. (Posted on 9/30/11)
- Bifocal Riding Glasses #1063-1064Review by kb
I just ordered my second pair (have had to do some gluing back together due to my hard use of sunglasses. On the first pair, I cut off / modified the bows for easier use with my full-coverage helmet. I also glued nose pads on for a better fit.
While they aren't perfect, for only $16 they do offer the bifocal (great for map-reading) and really good wind protection with face shield raised or without helmet. I may or may not get a clear pair for night wear but the smoke ones are and will be my primary shades for biking. Good product, good VALUE. (Posted on 8/30/11)
- Does the jobReview by Feejer1300
- Like others the bifocal part needs to be a bit higher/larger to be more useful. The shade is good and the clarity is good/average. I like the wrap around style of the lenses as it helps keep flashing bright light out. Flashing light entering while riding in and out of shadows causes me headaches, these glasses help with that problem. (Posted on 8/19/11)