Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (28)
- Bifocial Riding GlassesReview by Dude
- The Glasses perform excellent in all conditions, and the price is a great value.I buy several at a time and throw a pair in everything I ride and drive. (Posted on 8/4/11)
- Good but need workReview by TBear
Please forward this to the manufacture.
I agree with the other reviewers, but…
My buddy, 5' 9" on a sport bike (600 RR) and myself on a sport / touring bike (F800 ST) both found the magnified part to be too low. We both had to raise our head way too high for the glasses to be useful. Raise the magnified portion by 1/8 ' or so. (Perhaps a sport bike version of the product?)
Secondly, the glasses fog. Here on the lower left coast (So Cal) we get morning damp and fog. An anti-fog system or coating would be nice.
Lastly, are the glasses UV and IR protected?
(Posted on 7/28/11)
- I like these glassesReview by Dale
I recently had cataract surgery and my distance vision went from awful to nearly perfect. I still needed something to see my GPS and tank bag. My regular progressive lens glasses are great for normal wear but are a real pain to put on with a full face helmet.
These bifocal riding glasses are an almost perfect solution. As others have mentioned, they are way too big to fit in a normal glasses storage case. Right now I store them in a plastic food container in my tank bag when I'm not wearing them. The food container is way to big for the glasses and it takes up too much space in my tank bag but it's working as a temporary solution. I'm still looking for a smaller container that will do the trick. (Posted on 7/26/11)
- Very NiceReview by hawkster
- These work great. You have to manipulate the earpieces if you wear under a helmet. Also, a case whether soft or hard should be included. But otherwise they are very nice with the added bonus of bifocals to help read your gauges or maps easily. No reading glasses required!!! (Posted on 7/26/11)
- These are greatReview by Corey
- I just got these glasses. Went for a ride today and I think they are fantastic. I can now read my GPS, the gauges are clear, and I can see fine straight ahead. If you need reading glasses to see fine print and read maps, these could help you like they help me. (Posted on 10/24/10)
- love 'em -- please make a case!Review by therandyman
- These are great! The only problem is they have no case, so they get damaged or lost. Their wrap-around design keeps the wind out of your eyes, but makes them too bulky to fit any of my cases. I'd be happy to pay extra for one! Otherwise, a great product. Thanks. (Posted on 9/21/10)
- I love these Glasses!Review by Ed
- These glasses work perfect for me. I recently had Lasik to fix my distance vision so I don't need glasses to ride anymore, but I do need reading glasses to see things close. I was having trouble reading my GPS while riding so I thought I'd give these bi-focal glasses a try. I am extremely happy with them. The line between magnified and regular vision lands just above my gauges so I can easily read the GPS screen and still see clearly down the road without moving my head up and down. The glasses are also quite comfortable and fit inside the helmet without any problem. (Posted on 9/5/10)
- Work as advertisedReview by FJRrider
- I have only tried these glasses thus far in my M3 with the top down and they work pretty well. I can easlity read my guages and the radio channel. I can see who is calling me on my eye phone. The optical clarity is not the quality of my Raybans, but I am impressed. (Posted on 5/19/10)