Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- EMI PocketReview by John
- I've had an EMI pocket attached to my Roadcrafter for the past 8 years. I've never had a problem with it staying in place. I attached one to my leather riding jacket using the adhesive backed hook and loop strip and that has performed equally well. It makes sense to have a alternate way to communicate with medical personnel in the event you can't speak for yourself. (Posted on 7/6/15)
- Questionable security with Velcro attachmentReview by Robert
First of all, this is a great concept. Everyone needs some sort of emergency medical device to provide critical information, when one is unable to speak for themselves. This is especially important when out riding.
I've been using this pocket on my Darien jacket sleeve for well over a year. It's been used in all weather and on some long trips. I have found that after taking the jacket off and slinging over the bike at rest stops etc,, that the Velcro is unable to hold it securely on the jacket. This has required me to add an additional ritual to my M/C departure routine; after helmet, gloves etc, I make sure that the emergency medical pocket is secure. Because of this, I also have concerns that the device would not stay attached in an accident involving sliding down the roadway.
As a result, I had a "emergency medical info inside" patch sewn on the right side zippered pocket of the Darien, and inserted one of those emergency medical info cards inside. In the end, I'm glad that I bought the device because it brought to light the importance of carrying emergency medical info at all times. (Posted on 10/28/14)
- Peace of MindReview by Kevin
- Normally I wouldn't consider using a product like this but age sometimes makes a person think differently. I recently started taking blood thinning medication and became concerned about potential issues in the event of an accident after getting a list of cautions from Doctor. If anything this medical emergency add on to my Roadcrafter gives me peace of mind offering medical info and emergency contact information to First Responders. What I really like is that it's easily transferable between Aerostich suits. Something everyone should think about if they have any special medical needs in the off chance of an accident. (Posted on 7/2/14)
- info pocketReview by Fesman
- i'm fat. i'm old. i got stuff wrong with me. i need this. (Posted on 11/23/12)
- 7/25/12Review by David
- Got this before my summer 2012 trip. On the urging of my girl friend. I filled out the water proof form & stuck it on the jacket. I didn't remove it nor did it come off during a 12 day 3500 mile trip. I took it off once I was home to wash the jacket. & put it back on after. At first I thought ill be surprised if this thing makes the trip. But I was wrong it works well! (Posted on 7/25/12)
- Great productReview by Phoebe
- They don't mention it, but this fits perfectly on the leg of Roadcrafter pants as well, on the hook and loop section on the left leg. That's where I have it (since I don't have an Aerostitch jacket...oops.) It's very sturdily constructed and comes with two sheets for your info. Better to be safe than sorry! (Posted on 8/3/11)