Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Items 1 to 10 of 13 total
- Transit Pants Review by Bob
- Have about a years worth of riding in these pants. Hands down the best riding pants I've ever owned in 40+ years on the road, leather or textile. The broke in really nice. No bunching behind the knees. Waist fit and comfort is excellent. Very well thought out. Great Pocket and Zipper placement Not overly hot in sub 90 degrees temps. BUY THESE! (Posted on 2/18/15)
- Great Product Review by Louis
- I have the two piece Transit suit. It is a fantastic piece of gear. It was comfortable from the minute I put it on and it is getting better every time I use it. If the waist is a bit big like mine is I suggest a good stout belt. I used the money belt from my Dairen light pants and the buckle on it is not very strong. The suit is fairly heavy until you put it on, then it does not feel heavy at all. The zippers are a bit small and in a new suit they settle in the zipper seam and are hard to pull with gloves on. I am getting the very good zipper pulls to supplement the suit for this reason. I have not yet ridden in the rain or on a hot day and will report on the results when I do. This is one great suit. (Posted on 4/20/14)
- Thank you!!! Review by OrangeDragon
Aerostich recently sent me brand new replacement pants under their warranty.
I just wanted to say thank you very much to Aerostich.
I recommend buying these pants because they are a great product. Quality construction and comfortable.
But the even better reason to buy these pants or any product from Aerostich is theey has shown me that they value their customers as much as their product.
(Posted on 11/20/13)
- Update after Aerostich received pants Review by Orange Dragon
I sent the Transit Pants back to Aerostich to review the water leak problem.
I received word today that they performed a pressure test and it resulted that the pants are leaking and taking in water in the crotch area.
I was informed that they will honor their warranty and replace the pants.
Unfortunately, my size is not available until June. I wouldn't mind so much, but it is currently the rainy season where I live. In lieu of this they are sending me back my old pants to use until then and suggested I use their Nikwax spray on repellent during the interim.
Thank you Aerostich for addressing this issue. (Posted on 1/26/13)
- Aerostich Customer Service Review by customerservice
- Sorry your Transit pants have not met your requirements. They are not supposed to leak. This is a waranteeable item. Please send your pants to us at ‘Repairs, Aerostich, 8 South 18th Ave West, Duluth MN 55812 and we’ll evaluate them and contact you. Include a note inside the package about this problem, and your email and telephone contact information. – Customer Service (Posted on 12/3/12)
- Reviewe update - not 100% waterproof Review by Orange Dragon
Ok. So here is an updated review of the pants.
Right now I am not 100% happy with them.
I just got done riding in the rain. Before, in rain riding my crotch area never got wet, but today the my crotch area is completely soaked.
If you look at the photos there is a non-leather material in the crotch and down the inner thigh area. Perhaps this was treated with some form of waterproofing when I first ordered the pants but now water can completely penetrate this area.
This is unfortuante as I need to consider an alternate pair of pants for wet riding.
Am I the only experiencing this?
I still recommend the pants for comfort, fit, style and protection but not for wet riding.
(Posted on 11/30/12)
- Transit Pants #249 Review by Mark
- Absolutley love them! Well made, fit properly, plenty of protection, stayed dry in the rain. Exactly what I had in mind. (Posted on 6/7/12)
- Very versatile pants Review by Bob
I had my transit pants (I do not have the jacket) for about 6 months now and have approx. 4000 miles of travel on them. I am a sport bike rider. I have found the pants worked well, even at extremely hot temperatures (105 F) and low temperatures (40 F). The pants fit very well. They are heavy in weight but I like that. I have ridden in rain and have not gotten wet, even in the crotch. They lack vents but in extremely hot temps ( I ride an air-cooled twin BTW) I would ride with the fly open or sometimes the button open. They are very high quality pants. I have not had to test their abrasion characterstics. They have a nice narrow bottom of the leg when zipped.
(Posted on 12/5/11)
- Excellent Pants! Review by OrangeDragon
IMHO, if the pants are in your budget do not think twice about purchasing these pants. If out of your budget consider saving up for a pair.
The quality of construction is top notch. The materials are also excellent. No compromises were made in the design. They are very comfortable pants and I have confidence that they will provide a high level of safety if the need accidentally happened.
I am 5'-4". 129lbs. I have a very hard time finding pants that fit me correctly. I purchased a 30S and they fit me just right. I chose this size as I had no intention of wearing jeans/pants underneath. I would go a size larger if I wanted to do that. (Posted on 5/14/11)
- Customer Service Review by customerservice
Subscribe to the weekly Aerostich ‘sale list’ Sometimes deals on Transit pants come up.
Customer Service (Posted on 3/21/11)
Items 1 to 10 of 13 total