Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Twill shortsReview by Anthony
Too large, hope they shrink like prior twill pants I have had. Pockets too shallow, I like to have deep pockets to put stuff into.
Cloth feels sturdy, rugged, since it is new. Should mellow with a few washings. (Posted on 3/21/16)
- Who wears short shorts?Review by Matt
$60 seems a bit much, but...
I just got back from a 240-mile (temps in the 70s/80s) ride wearing the 6" shorts for the first time. I barely noticed them. The only time I did was after a pit stop and felt the them hems were a little tight around my thighs. A brief stand-up on the pegs let them shift against my riding pants. My butt did feel a little more chaffed than usual, what with the cotton shorts rubbing against my cotton boxerbriefs. I hope a coupla washes will reduce that, or a change in undies. But for my usual NYC commuting, these should work great.
And who doesn't love the CBT/short shorts look? (Posted on 6/2/14)
- Not Impressed for the moneyReview by Dallas
- I've never been as disappointed in an Aerostich offering as these shorts. I think they were very overpriced for what they are. They ran much larger than my usual size. Look baggy to the point I'm embarrassed walking around in public in them. I give them props because I think they may have been attempting to make the leg openings as large as possible so you could step through with boots. But in the end there's nothing here that couldn't be replicated by buying something two sizes too big at a big box retailer and pocketing the extra $20. Sorry. (Posted on 5/7/13)
- shorts reviewReview by tim
- great construction and fabric. BUT, the pockets are WAY too shallow. They need to be about 2 inches deeper because when you sit down all the stuff in them falls out. Happened in the car, chair at home, on bike, etc. If they came down almost to the hem then they would probably do the trick. Won't get another pair unless this is fixed. (Posted on 10/5/12)
- Aerostitch Coton ShortsReview by Van
- Excellent shots...highly recommended. Lounge around or put under your over pants!!! (Posted on 10/3/11)