Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- EXACTLY what I needed for Woody'sReview by Sam
- I had two new wheelsets from Woody's Wheel Works that were assembled with thick Superlace SS spokes. The spoke weights that I had been using up to this point were too small for the Superlace nipples and the new rims were not conducive to adhesive weights. Long story short, these Re-Usable weights fit perfectly over the Superlace nipples. The set may seem pricey, but after a few tire changes it will be worth it. I'm actually getting ready to order a third set so I'll have some spares. (Posted on 12/21/15)
- Re-usable spoke weightsReview by Mark
- These re-usable weights with tightening screw are great. Pretty pricey but much better than the stick-on or even the tap-on weights since they should last forever. I use them to balance both my adventure bike and dual sport bike wheels. (Posted on 10/18/15)
- reuseable wheel spoke weightsReview by durtbikur
Down & Dirty Review:
1.) Excellent Quality Brass, finish, and fitment.
2.) Easy to use attach to spokes. Must use blue threadlocker per directions.
3.) Will last a lifetime with proper care.
4.) I bought 'em, but they are too expensive. How about $19.95? (Posted on 4/30/12)