Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (30)
- Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
- The easy to follow English version Motofizz Camping Seat Bag mounting instructions are available for download here: http://tank.aerostich.com/pdf/prod_guides/2575_rev1111_web.pdf or click on the 'Catalogs & Owners Guides' link at the bottom of the page. (Posted on 5/10/12)
- Great bag-lousy instructionsReview by Lawrence
- This was a great, behind-the-seat bag (it's too large for a Harley tail rack)--well made, sturdy, as depicted, etc. BUT, I could not for the life of me figure out how the X-cross strap or retaining strap were supposed to work or where they went. I ended up using all kinds of bungee cords every which way. All the instructions are in heavy, high-gloss paper in Japanese; and the English instructions (such as they were) was a small, barely readable copy of a copy that you couldn't make out. Geez guys, for $177, how about taking 30 minutes out of your corporate lives to include English instructions and illustrations with this? Few of your American customers can read Japanese! (Posted on 5/8/12)
- Finally the BAG I have been looking for.Review by Fred
- I have tried over 15 rear bags and this the first one that really has all of the features that I like. Easy to mount securely, adequate small and easy to get to storage areas. Plenty of attachment points to strap on additional items on outside of bag. Have not made any long trips but feel that there is plenty of room to make several weeks of two up traveling with Motofizz and a tank bag. Have not used in rain but could see where there may be room for improvement. (Posted on 4/5/12)
- Motofizz bagReview by Pathfinder
Great bag. Really works well for me.
Price has gone up since I bought my first one. Also the blue color on the top flap is gone.
Would be nice if the bag was waterproof rather than haveing a rain cover. Cover takes up space. Also the stitching on the rain cover from my first bag broke.
Cheryl (Posted on 2/27/12)
- Great BagReview by Brandon
- This is a great bag. I am in the military and this bag will hold my uniform, boots and jacket with room to spare. It makes riding into work much more comfortable since I don't have to wear the uniform in. It's also very easy to install the straps (even though the instructr and then the bag can be attached/detached in seconds. I would recommend this bag to anyone who doesn't like riding around with an overstuffed backpack strapped to them. (Posted on 2/10/12)
- Motofizz Seat BagReview by JoeR
- I needed some storage/hauling capacity for my KLR 650, but didn't want to add much to the weight or width of the bike. The tail-bag I use on my C-14 was too small to haul groceries in so I decided to try the Medium Motofizz Seat Bag. This thing is great, the unexpanded footprint just covers the stock luggage rack on the KLR. The bag is tall enough to hold a six pack of bottles or gallon milk jugs. It is wide enough to carry anything I normally buy on a quick grocery run. There are lots of tie downs on the top of the bag to lash on items like a foam camping mattress. The bag is very well thought out, right down to the tethers on the end flaps that keep them from flopping all the way open. It really doesn't look too big on the KLR, it is well worth the cost. (Posted on 1/14/12)
- Great Seat BagReview by Bob G
I have the medium bag. I have used it as checked luggage on my way to Alaska to rent a motorcycle for a week, and I've taken it on the back of my KLR for other long trips. Holds a lot of stuff. Lots of compartments and hold-down options. Simply the most versatile packing option I've come across.
As to the complaints about the instructions, come on guys, It's a bag. It's held on the bike with straps and buckles. What's so hard to figure out? The rain cover is another matter. I too was afraid that it would blow off, but it didn't. "Nuff said.
Love it. No regrets. (Posted on 12/12/11)
- Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
All MotoFizz Camping Seat Bags now come with full, easy to follow instructions, in English.
Customer Service. (Posted on 12/2/11)
- Motofizz Seat BagReview by Philip
- This bag is great, I wish I'd found it 6yrs. ago when I first got my KLR. It holds my helmet, winter coat, coat liner and all the rest of the gear for the long day rides I like to take on weekends. It is also about 25lbs. lighter than the hard luggage I was using,which makes the bike alot more fun to ride. (Posted on 11/10/11)
- Worth the moneyReview by big b
- I recently took a 4000 mile trip from Phoenix to Winnipeg on my Triumph Sprint. I have to be honest and say I am far from rich and was a little hesitant on slamming down close to 200.00 on a bag, boy am I glad I did! I hit wildfires, 55mph gust, and rain for 2 days and this bag took it all in stride. I did not use the raincover while riding and everything still remained dry. It held my tent, sleeping bag, camp shoes, camera and extra water in the outside pocket along with some other extra gear I cant remember now. If your a student like me and cant afford multiple bags and you need something that will last, this is your bag! Get it and you wont regret it. (Posted on 10/7/11)