Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (28)
- Very soft glovesReview by andy
- I got the touchscreen version in natural. Had no problems with break in. I did have to return my original order. They were too tight when using the size chart. You may want to order a size up if you like your gloves to fit a little bit loose, like i do. They are not pre-curved so the palm does bunch up a very little, but it's not noticeable when riding. The leather is so soft that to dont feel it. They work very well for temps 40F to about 80F. The wind does not go through them and they do breathe well. The touchscreen threading is not great though...it works, but after about 1 month the threads start coming unraveled. Would be nice if that part of the design was more durable. Otherwise they are really nice. (Posted on 12/29/16)
- Great Gloves!Review by Eric
- Easily the best gloves I've ever owned, I had about 20K miles on my first pair when I lost one glove: ordered a new pair the next day. Fitment guide worked great for me and they're pretty easy to keep clean. (Posted on 11/9/15)
- Love'emReview by Viking Olly
- I am particularly keen on these gloves which are a fair price for the money. I used them for the full term of the Butt Lite VII Rally where they took an absolute flogging. They are quick to get on and off, wear in fast, and can be modified with scissors to provide one or two fingers without the tips in place. Being able to drive my iPhone was a bonus. (Posted on 7/20/14)
- Great GlovesReview by scott
- Still breaking them in. Very comfortable. The threads work when wet right now but will get better with time. Thanks for great gloves! (Posted on 6/7/14)
- Great GloveReview by Jeremy
- Nice gloves very comfortable. Thumb squeegee works great. Seem to run large as I prefer a tight fit that will break into my hand. (Posted on 5/28/14)
- I am not impressed...Review by John
I have had a pair of these gloves for a couple years (since they were first available). The first pair lasted a couple years . The metallic threads eventually stopped working, so to speak, and would not activate my iPhone screen. All four fingers and both thumb areas were DOA. The metallic thread failure started occurring after about a years worth of usage. Plus I got a hole in the side on one glove from normal usage. Yeah...I ride way too much but I figured the elk skin would hold up much better from normal daily wear.
Overall I will rate these gloves 2.5 out of 5. The metallic thread failure after a year is a killer...getting a hole in the glove is another. I really expected better quality and for the gloves to last much longer.
(Posted on 2/20/14)
- Better Touch-Screen than my fingerReview by Gary
- For what ever reason, my fingers don't seem to trigger the touchscreen on my GPS. But the thread on these gloves trigger the screen as soon as it gets close to the button. I just finished 400 miles through the TX panhandle and eastern NM heat (90 degrees or so). Comfortable gloves even in this heat. (Posted on 7/11/13)
- work gloves, marginal motorcycle glovesReview by Bruce
I have to agree with another reviewer that a major flaw with these is that they're not built with any pre-curve and thus suffer from palm leather bunching at the base of your fingers/palm when gripping the handlebar. This bunching cause a hot spot and pinching on the motorcycle handgrip as your hand moves around shifting and braking.
I wore these for three weeks straight, hoping that they would break in, but no such luck. I don't see any amount of break-in that would introduce a natural, non-bunched curve.
They're sitting on the counter unused: a wasted experiment. (Posted on 6/28/13)
- Great GlovesReview by Tim
- I never realized gloves could be this nice. I guess I never gave gloves much thought. If I needed gloves for a particular purpose I found a pair that fit and went with them. But these are fantastic, so soft and comfortable and durable. A thousand times better than any other roper I have ever owned. I am gearing up for a cross country ride later this summer and I am very glad I bought these. Thank you. (Posted on 4/29/13)
- They just work.Review by John
These are by far the best wearing bike gloves I have ever owned. Get caught in the rain a couple times and left the gloves dry on your hands while riding and they fit even better. The touch screen threads do indeed work as designed once they are "broken in" a bit and some of your finger funk gets on the threads. The added thumb mounted face shield squeegee is a bonus. A+ on these babies!
Hey Aerostich R&D...make these touch screen gloves with gauntlets also. I know you will sell a ton more. Just a thought. Put me down on the waiting list. (Posted on 11/25/12)