Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (18)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total
- Beats the BeltReview by MotorDad
- These suspenders are great with my Transit pants. No more sagging drawers, and faster to get in and out of than using a belt, plus arguably more stylish and versatile. (Posted on 4/27/16)
- just suspendersReview by bruce
What could be a more boring thing to review than suspenders?
Anyway, they work just as advertised; they clip to your pants and do not let go. So my rain pants no longer slowly slide down leaving my butt to get a nice dowsing. (Posted on 8/15/13)
- Tow a couple of GoldwingsReview by FrostBite
A previous reviewer suggested these as adequate for towing a Goldwing. They really are good. They look good, are extremely sturdy, and work exactly as advertised. The pin lock does not slip. I have not tried it yet on a rainsuit so can't speak to that but for holding up casual and riding pants they are it.
(Posted on 5/8/12)
- Hold-up SuspendersReview by Highett
The Hold-up Suspenders are of excellent quality, the clips hold and do not slip off, I am very satisfied with them.
I am an international customer, delivery charges were fair and the delivery was prompt. (Posted on 5/5/12)
- Suspend your pants!--or anything else.Review by Bluebird
- Simply excellent Schwartznegger-grade suspenders. Hold up your armored pants, tow a couple of Goldwings, construct a catapult for hurling boulders. Highly recommended. (Posted on 5/1/12)
- AwesomeReview by Ryan
- I love em with my adventure suit pants. It's a must if you have heavy pants and have a huge gut (Posted on 4/17/12)
- SuspendersReview by Don
- The Suspenders work very well.The problem of my jeans or canvas pants creeping has been eliminated.The clasp work very well at holding the pant fabric secure.Easy adjustment of the length.I would recommend these suspenders to anyone looking for a pair for riding. (Posted on 4/7/12)
- No More Saggin' and Draggin'Review by shadygrady
- These are great and look like OEM pants attachments. I had lost a few pounds, and that, coupled with a case of 'a**begone', kept my winter pants and liner making me look like a rapper wannabe. Now I can hold my head high - and my pants too! (Posted on 3/15/12)
- Pants Stay Up!Review by DBW
- For us men who suffer from noassatall, these are the ticket! Kept my Klim Dakar pants from heading south, that's for sure. Didn't notice them at all while riding, very comfortable. (Posted on 3/12/12)
- IndispensableReview by BPS
- This is my third pair. Without them, pants won't stay up. I lost one pair (along with the pants somehow) and broke a pin off the clip of another pair, using them with ski pants. The pin did not survive the gymnastics involved in summersaulting down the mountain. They have worked flawlessly with the Dariens. I have managed to stay upright on two wheels so far. (Posted on 2/18/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total