Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Aerostich Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
- All Roadcrafters made since 1-1-13 have the loop sections on the inside of the lower leg to accept these bootcovers. Roadcrafter's manufactured prior to 2013 can have the loop sections added at a small cost. -Customer Service. (Posted on 9/17/13)
- No Velcro For Regular Roadcrafter suitReview by Rodger
- The Roadcrafter doesn't have the velcro inside the leg for this to attach too. will need to get some put inside for them to fasten to. (Posted on 8/29/13)
- Dry & WarmReview by R184
- They work. At first had my doubts, but after 2 trips with 5 days of light to heavy rain, they kept my boots/feet dry. I live in a "warm" part of the country and wear light weight boots with plenty of venting to keep my feet cool. In the wet (and cold), these covers kept my feet dry & warm. (Posted on 6/21/12)