Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Bamboo Rocks Review by Scott
I have worn these sock five times totaling around 1000 miles in temperatures from the mid 40's to the upper 90's. My feet never called attention to themselves. My little piggies were always nice and warm. Not hot, not sweaty, never uncomfortable, just nice and warm.
After 250 miles yesterday, I pulled them off. They were damp with sweat but my feet were dry. I brought them to my face, preparing for the worst like some so-called long distance socks. These socks still smelled like fabric softener!
I love my bamboo socks. Bamboo? They should be called bam-yay! (Posted on 7/26/15)
- Bamboo Charcoal socks Review by Oosik
These socks replaced the cotton socks I normally wore. The difference is truly noticeable. I no longer have "hot spots" on the soles of my feet. It appears that I do have better circulation in my feet. I no longer get "numb spots" on my feet and horrid foot odor is a thing of the past.
These socks are great - I carefully hand wash after each time I wear and hang them to dry on a rack. (Posted on 6/24/15)
- Incredible socks! Review by Glenn
- Love these socks. I've bought 6 pairs. My feet feel more comfy in these than any other socks. Interestingly, they are also sold at diabetic medical supply stores, because they promote good circulation. My feet send to get a little sweaty, but that has never occurred while wearing Incredisocks. Don't let the word "bamboo" throw you. They are soft. Some sites list them as a hiking sock. (Posted on 11/21/14)
- Riding Socks Review by Jim
- I bought 2 pairs of these because I was about to go on a long trip and wanted to reduce the amount of clothing I needed to carry. I bought these and 2 pairs of another type and these turned out to be the best. The others were too tight - almost like support socks (which may have been the objective), but they were just too tight. These worked great because they were looser, more cushioned and more comfortable overall. My plan was to wear a pair for 2 days between washing & I used Clorox anti-bacterial wipes between days. That worked out fine, but I don't think you could just wear these for several days depending upon the anti-bacterial properties to protect you, but that's just my subjective opinion. If I had it to do over, I would just use these and still use the Clorox wipes (which works great, BTW). (Posted on 8/2/14)
- Feel great, smell good after days Review by Robert
- These socks really are comfortable. I didn't wash them for several wearings and they did not smell bad. I think I'll like these on my next trip - fewer socks to pack. (Posted on 6/12/14)
- Best socks I own Review by Adam
I got a pair of these for Christmas last year and asked for another pair this year. These really are excellent. They're very comfortable and feel excellent in both my CBT Books and my MX boots. They're my favorite sox to ride in and reserve them for that purpose. They actually do feel fine riding for several days in a row and are kind of magically fresh even in hard use.
(Posted on 12/27/13)
- Bamboo Charcoal socks Review by RICHARD
- Nice sock. Would like it one larger in size. Keeps it shape after washing. Comfortable to wear. It is a sock. I Do not get all the hoopala I've read about it. I bought it to see if it would possibly help with my Gout. For my 2 cents,...... the only pair I will buy. (Posted on 12/27/13)
- Great Socks Review by Joe T.
- I love these socks. Ended up buying about 10 pair. Wear them all the time, not just riding. Unfortunately ruined five pair by repeated drying in a dryer. If you want them to remain the same size as ordered, air dry them! (Posted on 6/25/13)
- Above Average Review by Tom
- I ordered one pair of these and 2 of the copper socks. I've worn all of them now and had them through the wash once. Good riding socks, great every day socks. These can be worn with green pants or jeans for casual, but too much of the color shows above the shoes for business. I was looking for a sock I could wear all day for work and then after. These are comfy, but just too casual for my use....also more pricy than the copper low black socks...Those are the ones you can get away with for work. (Posted on 11/20/12)
- Wonderful socks. Review by Joe T.
- Very comfortable. Great for casual as well as motorcycle wear. Fit well and so far wash well. No discernable shrinkage or fraying. I now own 6 pair. (Posted on 9/6/12)