Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (25)
- Above AverageReview by Tom
- I ordered one pair of these and 2 of the copper socks. I've worn all of them now and had them through the wash once. Good riding socks, great every day socks. These can be worn with green pants or jeans for casual, but too much of the color shows above the shoes for business. I was looking for a sock I could wear all day for work and then after. These are comfy, but just too casual for my use....also more pricy than the copper low black socks...Those are the ones you can get away with for work. (Posted on 11/20/12)
- Wonderful socks.Review by Joe T.
- Very comfortable. Great for casual as well as motorcycle wear. Fit well and so far wash well. No discernable shrinkage or fraying. I now own 6 pair. (Posted on 9/6/12)
- Bamboo v. CoconutReview by Marc
I've used both this Bamboo fiber product as well as one made of Coconut fiber. Both are excellent in keeping down perspiration and discomfort; where the Aerostich product shines is that it allows for more room in the toe area. The coconut socks tend to be a bit on the tight side.
LaDue (Posted on 8/12/12)
- Wooden Socks ??Review by Connieman09
- Excellent socks! Purchased one pair last year and followed up with a purchase of three pairs this year. They exceeded all expectations in both hot and cold riding conditions! (Posted on 6/22/12)
- Best Riding SocksReview by JoseByron
- Got them on a lark, after realizing how uncomfortable it was to be riding with "regular" gear, like white atheltic socks under cowboy boots. Made a world of difference in comfort! Cool under the SoCal sun, warm in the mornings or nights when chilly. I am a convert and will get me as many pairs as possible. The antibacterial is an added bonus, no problems with smell, at all. (Posted on 5/18/12)
- awessome socksReview by joe
- these are the most comfortable socks that i have ever worn, they are great, thank you for carrying them in your catalog (Posted on 4/3/12)
- Tried various socks-there were the winnerReview by Jeff
- My son is a Hospital Security Guard at a hospital in the mountains in the western US. He wears boots and walks a lot. His feet would get cold and sweaty. I bought him a variety of different "motorcycle socks". He said these were the best. So I'm sending him more. (Posted on 3/17/12)
- Premier SoxReview by Don
- I bought 3 pr of these & liked them so much I decided to buy some for my brother. When they came I got news that I just got laid off so I kept the socks & did not give them to my brother. He will have to find his own socks! Sorry bro! (Posted on 2/21/12)
- Great in Costa RicaReview by Fred
- Used these socks for several weeks touring in Costa Rica. Excellent feeling, very comfortable. Will order more. (Posted on 2/5/12)
- Perfect SoxReview by Don
- These socks are the perfect companion for your feet. They are extremely comfartable & best, they have to binding seams. They fit wonderfully & for the most part, you are not aware of them. I have washed one pair to see if they soften up & they do! I am going to order another 3 sets. (Posted on 1/31/12)