Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Nice but SmallReview by John
- Very High Quality Bag. But make sure to measure for your application. This is not a very big bag even though the pictures make it look larger than it actually is. Sent it back and will probably do the Wolfman expedition bag although it may not be much if any larger. Aerostich customer service is number ! (Posted on 1/19/15)
- Good bagReview by Bill
One thing that none of the other reviews mentioned and it was a showstopper for me--will my one-piece suit fit in this bag? The answer is yes, quite easily with room on the bottom of the sides to spare.
All the other positive comments are true. (Posted on 1/23/13)
- Great Luggage For Naked BikesReview by Rich
- Just got back from a 4000 mile trip through the West and am very happy with this bag. It seems to have been designed specifically for the Triumph New Bonnevilles, but I can also see this working very well with KLRs, classic Japanese UJMs, or sport bikes. The numerous straps are a tad confusing at first, but once mounted and cinched down, it all makes sense. By the third day on the road it seemed to mount itself. I attached a medium Ortlieb dry bag to the Beta using the Beta's straps, and the whole thing was stable. I do have a Trumph luggage rack on the back of my Bonneville, and would recommend other Bonnie owners have at least the grab rail ot rack to secure this bag. Contents stayed dry through daily afternoon t-storms in Colorado, but during heavy rain in the last 150 miles from home in the Pacific Northwest, some items in the lower lobes got a bit damp. Judicious use of plastic bags would take care of that. Thus far I recommend this product, but will report back after a few more years of use to see how it wears. (Posted on 7/21/12)
- Great long distance bagReview by Ben
I just bought this bag for my 2009 Ducati Multistrada 1100s. Just rode with it from San Francisco to Oklahoma, and I love the bag. Definitely solves some packing problems I've had. Mounts and I mounts easily, holds a lot, provides easy random access to its contents, and includes straps for attaching a satellite duffel. I kept my tent, sleeping bag, Thermarest, and jacket and pants liners in it, with a little room to spare. My only complaint is that it could use more external pockets. I'd love to have some water bottle holders on it.
It's not waterproof, but I just stuck all the camping stuff in a dry bag, and shoved that into the bag. Can't recommend this enough. I also have a wolfman tank bag, and it's great. They make good stuff. (Posted on 6/7/12)