Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (48)
- Not to bab after allReview by R1200C
- Its not to bad, fit great like it was made for my bike. I like it and works great. Just be careful when you put in the clutch. (Posted on 10/1/11)
- Mixed resultsReview by Hiwatt Scott
I bought this cruise control for two reasons: I appreciated the elegant design, and my NEP cruise control was not working as well on my SV1000 as it had on other bikes. Overall, I was pleased with the device and grew very accustomed to it's presence on my grip. However, some issues arose and I thought I'd better share them here:
1: This device works best on a stiff rubber compound. I have softer compound grips on my bike and as a result there was a little bit of "give" when I engaged this throttle control. The result was I had to compensate a little when applying it. No biggie, but a little frustrating sometimes when you're on a flat road and you start slowing down after you engage it.
2. They are serious when they tell you in the instructions to be very careful pulling this apart to install or remove on your bike. I was attempting to remove mine while having a conversation with someone and ended up breaking it in two. I fully take the blame, but be warned that this device is fragile when stretched.
Like I said, overall I liked the thing and was bummed when I broke it. I appreciated it's simple design, but I'm going to spend a little extra and get a Vista Cruise next time. (Posted on 10/1/11)
- Third handReview by Treestrom
- This gadget works great,It's nice and safer when I need to zip up or down my vents on my jacket. Not counting how good it is on interstate. (Posted on 9/26/11)
- Great while it lastedReview by S Wolf
- Great product while it lasted. Used on about 5 trips, went to swap to my second bike and it broke... (Posted on 9/26/11)
- great for tired handReview by rjbiker73
Got this for my 2004 Road Star for the long trips. Works great on flat long straight road. However have you have it set and you go up or down hills watch your speed. The speed will also go up or down. Gives your hand a great break. Is with the money and glad I got it.
(Posted on 9/21/11)
- great itemReview by hiriseman
I ride a BMW R100T and have not found a cruise control that works for it.
But this one really does the job. Even though I have rubber grips, the band that comes with it is necessary,
Highly recommend it. Make me wonder why I didn't think of t. (Posted on 9/8/11)
- GoCruise is SlickReview by TxRdWarrior
- Ordered the larger size for my Vulcan Drifter. Works just as advertised. Inexpensive and it delivers...fantastic. (Posted on 9/8/11)
- A good ideaReview by Art
- I have one of these for each of my bikes, and, while not perfect, they do a good job of holding the throttle, thus giving my right hand a little break. It is necessary to fiddle a little to get it to hold the right speed, but for $20, what do you expect. For me, it is better than a Cramp Buster, or a Throttle Boss because my sleeve often catches on these devices. (Posted on 9/7/11)
- No BrainerReview by gypsydavi
- Having tried 3 other cruise controls Here is a simple,cheap alternative that works! Wish I'd thought of it.. (Posted on 9/7/11)
- A Great SolutionReview by VFRDan
- I have a Go Cruise throttle control on my 2001 Honda VFR 800 and another on my 2009 Suzuki DR 650. After a few thousand miles with the cruise controls, I can say they work equally well on both bikes. You'll quickly learn how to set the control so that it settles into its locked position. Using it becomes an automatic part of riding. By now, I can't imagine not having it on the bikes. Heavy rain or near 100 degree heat haven't affected the performance. It's a great product that simply does what it promises. (Posted on 9/2/11)