Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- No ShortageReview by arthur
- I never wore shorts in my life before moving to Florida. Now I wear little else. And I can buy them in local stores for less then I paid for these. But once again you get what you pay for. These came out of the box soft and pliable as though they'd been washed many times. No need for the TIDE break-in. They're fully cut. Pockets are deep enough. They legs are more fully cut, than other shorts I own - very comfortable. They've washed well. I've not experienced any shrinkage. And seem very durable, as advertised. I wore them on a recent trip under my Aerostich riding pants - a comfortable combination in my steamy corner of the country. Not the cheapest, but good value. I may buy another pair. (Posted on 10/21/13)
- Great shortsReview by Dale
- I bought these thinking that they would be good under my AD1 pants on hot days. I haven't tried that yet, but they are great shorts to wear on the weekends. They are comfortable, well-made, and not as bulky as my cargo shorts. (Posted on 8/23/13)
- Tough shortsReview by shmac96
The first pair I bought was two years ago and they were the dark brown. Those shorts however had a zipper pocket on the right leg as well you snapped the shorts together along with an integrated belt which I just recently and finally had to take off due to constant unfastening i.e. wear and tear. I still have those shorts with just a few tiny holes here an there from wiping my hands of battery acid other then that they are my favorite shorts and sadly (depending on your perspective) I sometimes wear them for many days at a time...like two weeks. Very rugged and I love the material! I got those on sale and they were well worth the money!
I just ordered the shorts you see above in the pic in the beige color. They too are from the same company. For some reason they fit a little tighter then the ones i mentioned above and I had to send back the 34 waist and get a 36. Trust me when I say I havent gotten fatter. That being said the shorts are made with the same rugged material and because of the beige color can actually be used to go out and about with the lady friend provided they are clean though Im sure that wont last much longer.
I do wish that they were snap together like my first pair as opposed to the button which is a little to small and fear that it will eventually fall off which happens alot with my shorts. Also, the front zipper pocket is very much missed on these new shorts. Other then that these will probably be the only pair of shorts that I will have until they are unwearable.
Oh almost forgot. These new ones werent on sale so had to pay full price which kind of sucked but its worth the money. Especially since I dont have to buy new shorts for another 2 or more years. Now I just need the same in a pair of jeans and slacks and I will be all set!
hope this review was helpful!
Seamus (Posted on 8/5/11)