Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (29)
- Deceptively usefulReview by Robert
- Used it on a chilly ride home from work. I have a retro-looking full face helmet with a bubble shield, cafe style leather jacket etc. so I wrapped it around my mouth and neck. I was pleasantly surprised by how warm my face and neck were given how thin it is. I bought the white competition version for the whole retro style thing but it actually does what it says! I only wish it was a little longer so I could tie it better but I'll manage it somehow. (Posted on 4/11/16)
- classy productReview by Austin
- I ordered this product to use as a gaiter under my ride jacket...turns out it is very classy and I wear it all the time. worth the money (Posted on 12/26/15)
- It's all been said beforeReview by Mark
- Just like other reviewers, this (I got the competition) is a great scarf. You'll wear it a lot more than you would have thought. (Posted on 12/11/15)
- I had no idea how great a silk scarf could beReview by David
- I put 18,460 miles on my motorcycle in 2015 (so far). In 51 years of riding, that's the most cycle miles I've ever done. And, to be honest, this was a miserable, rainy year too. The one part of my body that needed better protection was my neck; above my Aerostich Darien jacket and below my Schuberth helmet. I've tried all sorts of bandanas and tube style neckerchiefs but each of those has a fault; a tightness here, a discomfort there, a big knot behind my neck, etc. etc. So imagine, after all those miles and all those years of riding how incredibly pleased I am to find the comfort, warmth, versatility and style of a black, double layer silk scarf that comes with instructions to help tie it a half dozen ways; simply, quickly and perfectly. Well done, Aerostich. I love this thing. (Posted on 12/9/15)
- best scarf you'll buyReview by LCL
i tried to purchase the regular scarf, but that was sold out. i read the reviews for both types. i was hesitant about the length of the competition double-layer scarf, based on reviewer concerns. i ordered 2 black competition type scarves to keep or gift away.
i'm happy to report the scarf is fantastic. the length is extremely long, the two layers feel absolutely luxurious. black so i won't see my sweat. keeps cool despite its thickness. i'm in SF where gusting fog not fun, this scarf keeps it off my neck.
please make glove liners like this!!! (Posted on 9/25/15)
- Ogri would be proudReview by Gareth
Ogri (google him) would be proud to wear this iconic scarf on his Black Shaddow...
Super product. (Posted on 8/31/15)
- Luxurious Neck TreatReview by Sjaak
- The Competiton Scarve is just the right length for once-around and loose knot, or tucked in knot-less. I recommend a nice flat spread out overflip at the throat and under the collar. The double layer silk gives just the right thickness to make a compact, extra smooth seal my in my Darien collar and to give coolness when it's warm and warmth when it's cold outside. I wouldn't be without it anymore. (Posted on 9/25/14)
- Competion Silk ScarfReview by Captain Glide
- I have worn the standard silk scarf for over 10 years. It keeps me warm in the winter and cool in summer without bulk. It has a hole (size of a quarter) from a high speed crash. Thought I would step up to the competition version in black. So far, just awesome. (Posted on 7/4/14)
- One's Good two is Better!Review by WRW9751
Bought one of these in black a year ago or so and really liked wearing it. Does a couple of things for me, keeps my neck from chaffing and quiets my helmet down considerably.
Own a white one and a black one!
I kept leaving it in my other suit and missed not having a spare. (Posted on 5/30/14)
- Silk ScarvesReview by Joel
- I have two of these, one standard and one competition and both are excellent. I use the standard in the winter to add a layer between my neck and my stich and use the competition in the summer to keep cool by soaking it in water. The double layer of silk in the competition is excellent for this. (Posted on 5/11/14)