Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Luxurious Neck Treat Review by Sjaak
- The Competiton Scarve is just the right length for once-around and loose knot, or tucked in knot-less. I recommend a nice flat spread out overflip at the throat and under the collar. The double layer silk gives just the right thickness to make a compact, extra smooth seal my in my Darien collar and to give coolness when it's warm and warmth when it's cold outside. I wouldn't be without it anymore. (Posted on 9/25/14)
- Competion Silk Scarf Review by Captain Glide
- I have worn the standard silk scarf for over 10 years. It keeps me warm in the winter and cool in summer without bulk. It has a hole (size of a quarter) from a high speed crash. Thought I would step up to the competition version in black. So far, just awesome. (Posted on 7/4/14)
- One's Good two is Better! Review by WRW9751
Bought one of these in black a year ago or so and really liked wearing it. Does a couple of things for me, keeps my neck from chaffing and quiets my helmet down considerably.
Own a white one and a black one!
I kept leaving it in my other suit and missed not having a spare. (Posted on 5/30/14)
- Silk Scarves Review by Joel
- I have two of these, one standard and one competition and both are excellent. I use the standard in the winter to add a layer between my neck and my stich and use the competition in the summer to keep cool by soaking it in water. The double layer of silk in the competition is excellent for this. (Posted on 5/11/14)
- The best! Review by Ton Up Teddy
- I like to wear a scarf in the winter as a "gasket" around my neck to seal the opening in the top of my coat or jacket. The wool ones that I previously used would stick to the whiskers on my neck and were not very comfortable. This silk scarf is "slippery" and does not stick, but at the same time keeps me quite warm. I'm going to order a couple more to keep in the pockets of other coats. (Posted on 12/18/13)
- Blocks cold well Review by Michael
- I have now used this scarf on a half-dozen really cold rides, some with ambient temps in the 20s, and I am very impressed. It not only fills the space between jacket and neck but also allows comfortable head-turning. I do wish it was longer but it isn't a deal-killing issue. (Posted on 12/5/13)
- Slick Review by wayne
- Only worn this a few times. But knew from the first I was going to like it! The only time I might have negative to say is I already have to much equipment to keep track of! You will enjoy this though! (Posted on 12/4/13)
- Slick Bargain's better than a sore neck.... Review by "Professor" is my Cavalry handle,Kenneth
- When I retired my Aerostitch Two Piece Riding suit, I blacked out the reflective panels to use for tactical wear in my Security Job. I recently returned it to Cyling service after alterations to adjust for 'closet shrinkage'. I knew that wool uniforms were subject to this phenomina but didn't think ripstop would be too. Totally satisfied with service and returned riding suit. I recently ordered the 'black' silk scarf to compliment my black suit. It all looks very chick and is most comfortable. Haven't as yet wind tested but I'm sure I will feel it is a bargain. Thanks for extremely fine quality at affordable prices. Will forward a photo when get one. (Posted on 11/15/13)
- Not quite... Review by Javier
- I had the "regular white" years ago that I loved. So much so that a couple of riding acquaintances ordered theirs after seeing mine. But.... mine mysteriously disappeared.... So I finally ordered what i thought would be bigger and better. The competition black. No so. It is about 8" too short for comfortably double loop it around my neck and have enough left to tuck in. I didn't return it for an exchange because I had used it once. Next time I order something I'll probably include a "regular" length variety. Not as thick, but fits properly. If my memory serves me.... (Posted on 12/18/12)
- You won't be disappointed Review by Rex
- This scarf is well worth the money. It's soft, comfortable and warm. Easy on and off and tucks away nicely into small places. (Posted on 12/12/12)