Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- The Man Who would stop at nothing has stopped Review by Dan
This book is a great read and hard to put. down. I met John a few years ago and he is definitely a quiet giant. Unfortunately he was struck and killed by a motorist on Oct 13, 2013. He is an icon of the LD riding community. Ride in Paradise John
(Posted on 10/21/13)
- Great book! Review by OwnerofGus
- This book is really good, I mean really, really good...as in hard to put down once you start reading good. If you like reading about motorcycle riding you will like this book. (Posted on 6/20/12)
- Great read Review by Chris
- This book is great, Melissa is a terrific writer. anybody that is a motorcycle fan will enjoy reading this. Melissa Pierson's other book, The Perfect Vehicle, is amazing also. (Posted on 1/6/12)
- The Man Who Would Stop (reading) at Nothing Review by Steve
Between the covers you will find several touching and interwoven stories about real motorcyclists’ adventures, heartbreaks, struggles and triumphs. An eloquently written, deeply thoughtful read about enduring and excelling both in life and on the road. I literally finished the book in one sitting.
Do yourself a favor. Buy this book
(Posted on 1/3/12)