Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- SilverLinning Trekking socks Review by Ed
- Yes theses socks are expensive. So is my bike and a lot of my gear. I have two pairs of Sidi boots similar to the Combat Touring boot which I alternate when doing trips back to back. I ride 20000 plus miles per year on trips. Socks are critical. I ordered one pair of these in XL as I wear a size 12 boot. All I can say is awesome! Ordered two more pair. They fit to the top of my calf and do not cut off circulation yet stay in place. Good stuff. (Posted on 6/23/15)
- Best Socks Ever Review by Tom
- These socks are expensive, but they are worth the money because they provide the best support of any sock I have tried. They stay up on my thin legs. The foot portion provides excellent padding. (Posted on 11/9/13)
- Silver Lining Socks Review by Sam
- Great product. They keep my legs warm and offer great support. My legs and feet don't cramp after a long ride. (Posted on 12/13/11)