Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- disappointingReview by zpackrat
- I had hoped for something more. The compass is useless (I was skeptical how it would work clipped on a metal handlebar). The thermometer is not at all accurate. The clock was fine until the battery died? after about three months. When trying to replace the battery, the front cover ("crystal") came off, and the minute hand bent and spun freely as if disconnected, and I was never able to access the battery. A useless trio, money wasted, moving on. (Posted on 7/26/13)
- BAR CLIPSReview by STARCHILD
CLOCK IS GOOD BUT MIGHT BE A BATTERY HOG.
COMPASS IS USABLE KINDA.
TEMPERATURE GAUGE READS 15-2O DEGREES HIGH. (Posted on 5/4/12)
- Takes a lickin'Review by Gary
- I have used the handlebar clip clock for 4 years on an unfaired, performance enhanced Harley and ridden through every kind of weather out there. It just keeps ticking away, keeping perfect time. I recently bought a second bike and bought the entire set to try out. (Posted on 1/10/12)