Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total
- Don't bother Review by Matt
I tried these on the liners of my Motoport pants. The thing popped off 3 times before I get one leg zipped.
I bought 4 of them thinking they were the answer to my busted zipper pull problem. Now they're just a clutter problem in my closet. (Posted on 3/14/15)
- Zipper mend Review by Greg
Great! The original pulls broke, I was thinking about having in the zippers replaced or new jacket. 1 minute after opening the package I was back in action. Use a pliers and you are ready to go.
Thank you. (Posted on 11/15/14)
- Zipper Mend Review by Rick
- These work so well, I'm thinking of replacing the *stock* zippers on a few items. Seriously, whoever engineered these little suckers is a brilliant genius. Well done! (Posted on 5/10/14)
- Zipper Mend...NOT Review by MotoMal
- I bought 2 Zipper Mend to replace the pull on my Darien jacket sleeve. The first Zipper Mend fell off within 1 mile on first ride. Second Zipper Mend was installed and wrapped in tape. This Zipper Mend lasted 3 days before it also disappeared. A good idea not fulfilled. (Posted on 3/27/14)
- Zipper mend, not! Review by foto
very clever fix but it's not perfect fit for the long leg zipper on RC 2 piece.
you have to really crank on them with a pliers to be sure they lock closed but I still had one open and fall off while riding just a week or 2 after installed. (Posted on 6/11/13)
- Best fix Review by Hansruedi
- Best fix ever. Just make sure you click it shut. (Posted on 4/22/13)
- wow Review by Chi
- Easiest, fastest, most convenient, should have done this long time ago. The zipper from my leathers broke because I basically pulled off it off when it got stuck. Rigged it and never wanted to take in and have it gone for a month. Used this zip repair and it's better than the original. I feel stupid for not having this earlier. (Posted on 4/2/13)
- Does that and Very well!! Review by John Randy
- I always keep a couple with me on a trip. Have fixed my own stuff and others....priceless!! (Posted on 1/8/13)
- Great fix! Review by v908
- I picked up a couple of these to replace the pulls on my Sidi boots (zip-ties kept breaking) and they work great. Honestly, all zipper pulls should be this stout and functional. Heavy duty (make sure they're closed all the way) and even easy to use with gloves. Seriously, I may even snip the small pulls off some of my other gear and replace them with these! (Posted on 12/26/12)
- Arrived Already Locked! Review by Bruce M.
- The Zipper Mend was already closed in the tamper proof package upon receipt! Before sending it back, I was able to 'pry' it open with a pair of needle nose pliers. A week or so later, It opened when I was zipping my jacket. I reattached it and hope it stays permanently this time. (Posted on 12/21/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total