Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (19)
Items 11 to 19 of 19 total
- Arrived Already Locked!Review by Bruce M.
- The Zipper Mend was already closed in the tamper proof package upon receipt! Before sending it back, I was able to 'pry' it open with a pair of needle nose pliers. A week or so later, It opened when I was zipping my jacket. I reattached it and hope it stays permanently this time. (Posted on 12/21/12)
- Indispensable!Review by David K.
- One of these needs to be in every saddle bag or tool kit. As my gear is getting up in age and miles, (just like me) some of the zippers fobs are breaking. These things offer an elegant, permant fix to the problem when the zipper is still perfectly functional. A much better way to increase the life of a favorite piece of gear than the duct tape patching the wear holes on my ski gloves. (Posted on 11/26/12)
- brilliantReview by Fesman
- oh, zipper mend, where have you been all my life! (Posted on 11/23/12)
- Well...since you asked....Review by Tom
- I was all excited about these things when I ordered one. I have a Dianese leather and a Darien jacket that each lack zipper pulls. I solved it with a small plastic tie-rap in both cases. I bought these thinking they'd be a better solution, but they really aren't. In fact, I trust the tie-rap to hold up better than these....so it's a "no". Clever idea, just no better than a tie-wrap. (Posted on 11/20/12)
- Why didn't I think of ths?Review by DAVE
- What a great little product. Works so much better on my boots than the cut off zip ties, and doesn't gouge my thumbs when using it. I will buy a couple of more to put in the tank bag for emergency repair. (Posted on 10/30/12)
- Broken ZipperReview by Matthew
The zipper pull on my Darien jacket sleeve broke 3 weeks before a trip. Didnt have enough time to send the jacket back to Aerostich. But to my surprise I recieved a Aerostich catalog in the mail 2 days later. I spotted the Zipper Mend in the catalog and figured I will try it.
Ordered online and received it in 3 days. Not expecting much, but this product is the best It should be used on the jacket on all zippers !
Strong , big ,easy and durable ! I recommend it to everyone with A broken zipper pull. (Posted on 10/12/12)
- Great Fix!!!Review by Vito
Bought two of these for my Sidi Vertebra boots - I had been using a twist of 12 gauge copper wire to replace the broken zipper tab before this, and wow, are these ever better!
I am going to order several more for random zipper tab repairs, like on my luggage, Laptop backpack, etc.
Great product. (Posted on 10/5/12)
- Zipper MendReview by Gary of Rockwall, TX.
- These items are a "no-brainer". If you have a broken zipper pull, or think you might have one in the future, get one now. Does everything they say they will, although I needed a pair of pliers to close the pull. Great product. (Posted on 7/15/12)
- Busted No MoreReview by SteveAikens
- Broken zipper pull on the sleeve can really be a bummer. Voni G. offered a RED paperclip wiht RED duct tape to help out. Found a tiny split ring what that cratered. Just didn't work right. This Zipper Pull simply works. Sleeve zipper on the 'Stitch is like new again - and all on the cheap. Buy them - you'll like them. (Posted on 5/15/12)
Items 11 to 19 of 19 total