Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (10)
- Waxed dispatch bagReview by Mike
This is a great bag.
Well made, quality materials, great size, comfortable and stable while riding, there is nothing not to love about it.
Very happy with it.
***** Review (Posted on 4/30/16)
- Don't even know it's thereReview by Pete
- This thing is beautiful. It's SLIGHTLY smaller than I wanted in the deep area (front to back) on the bottom, but I think I can work around it. It holds a Dell 610 work laptop perfectly. I've ridden to work and back twice now and no matter what I've loaded in it (shoes, clothes, gym stuff, lunch, papers, glasses, etc... in various combinations) I CAN'T feel it off the back of my right hip. It's the envy of other riders, and the curiosity of everyone else... ("Why does it have that big reflector strip?"). It's my new favorite 'Stich product, knocking my Darien's back to 2nd. (Posted on 6/8/15)
- Works well on or of a bikeReview by Mapes
- To be honest I'm no longer a bike commuter. However I needed a good laptop bag and one that would secure my stuff even while riding the occasional commute. This bag did this all awesomely. I love the way it looks ( although I kinda think it has a "Logan's Run" kinda look). However why I wanted to write this review is recently I used this bag while shooting sporting clays...in the pouring rain... for 5 hours. This bag rocked even that. It kept my ammo dry! (Posted on 12/3/14)
- Love it!Review by Tom
- Have a cordura Courier (the stylish hi-viz of course!), and an ancient " floppy material" Dispatch in Blue Thought I'd try something a bit different. The waxed cotton is great! Has a feel to it that is hard to describe.....feels, um, "good". Still not sure I like it better than my old Dispatch, but its a very close call! (Posted on 9/26/14)
- Love it!Review by 2007FJRpilot
I love this bag! I opted for the Waxed Cotton because of the waterproof character, and the Dispatch Bag size perfectly fits my 15.4" laptop, with a couple of inches to spare. This bag will hold substantially more than you might expect, and is good-looking, stable and waterproof.
It actually looks good enough to take into meetings and people continuously comment on how "cool" it is and want to know about Aerostich, which gives me an opening to talk about motorcycle commuting! (Posted on 3/17/14)
- Love the Dispatch Bag!Review by Parker
- This is my second Aerostich messenger bag. My first was a Courier bag that I used a lot for motorcycle commuting. Perfect for carrying a change of shoes, lunch, and work-related papers. I also ride bicycles and wanted something smaller to carry papers, notebooks, etc. to local meetings. I chose the Dispatch bag to be sure i had enough room for full 8 1/2 X 11" papers. It''s plenty big when opened up; maybe a little larger than I really needed. It's beautifully made, and the waxed cotton has a better feel for rolling on my townie bike. I'm very happy with it. (Posted on 12/8/13)
- Excellent bag for business and casual useReview by Danno
- I'd seen these bags online and in the catalog, but was never quite enticed enough to purchase. I attended the DC event in late Sep, and they had 'em on display. I was impressed enough to purchase one online a week later. As is often the case with 'Stich products, mere photos don't do this item justice. it's well built. Beyond that, it has a very sharp look to it, making it excellent for both work and casual use. I've already used it plenty of times for work use, attending meetings with it. But, it also is slick enough (the waxed cotton is quite unique) for casual use. I'm a 2-strap backpack kind of guy on a bike, but I've tried this bag several times now on a bike, and it rides quite well. All in all, a terrific all-around bag and a very good value. (Posted on 12/3/13)
- Nice bag, Aerostich QualityReview by PMC
- Bought this great bag for smaller work/travel. The quality you expect from these guys, waxed material is top notch. If you look around at other bags, you will notice this is very well priced too. Buy the organizer, very well designed and useful. (Posted on 6/15/13)
- Waxed cotton dispatch bag - exceptionalReview by robert
- I've carried a Aerostich letter bag for years, with the organizer pocket insert. It's been perfect as a place to have the wallet, eyeglass case, iphone, etc always handy. Sort of a mini-briefcase. Deciding something a bit bigger would be nice, I ordered the next size up, the Dispatch, in the waxed cotton fabric. It's extremely well made, with perfect stitching and great design. The size is about three times the letter size - bigger than I expected, but not cumbersome. A couple of books from the library - swallows them with ease. A box of #10 envelopes from the stationer - don't even know it's there. I could pack for an overnight stay in this! I think the velcro closure panel is too large, so I reduced it with a couple of stripes of sew-on velco hook strips. Makes it easier to open. The waxed cotton fabric is very attractive, and softens the utilitarian look of the standard nylon fabric, making it very stylish. It comes with a strap pad, which I put aside until needed. Overall, a great value. (Posted on 3/16/13)
- Aerostich Waxed Cotton Dispatch BagReview by Phil
This bag is great! It fits perfect and does not move around. It is very well made. Great for running errands around town. It keeps things dry although I've not had it out on the highway in a downpour.
I've only had one problem......my wife keeps taking it! (Posted on 6/7/12)