Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (8)
- Great bagReview by Joe
- Two weeks in and really liking the courier bag. I thought it was to big when i first rec'd it but it's perfect. I use it to commute into Boston on the bike and also on the train and it's comfortable in both environments. (Posted on 9/17/15)
- Waxed Cotton CourierReview by MotoRenter
- I commute via moto between Tacoma and Seattle daily. I have had this bag for 2 weeks now and love it. There is enough room for the kitchen sink and everything else I may need. It stays dry inside even on the wettest commutes on I-5. I am impressed, to say the least, with the quality and attention to detail shown by Aerostich. (Posted on 3/28/14)
- Aerostich Waxed Cotton Courier BagReview by L8br8kr
Is this bag a model of utilitarian function? Robust and useful? Or, the height of chic moto snobbery - "distressed waxed cotton handmade messenger bag"?
It is both and more. 'Nuf said. (Posted on 12/15/13)
- Aerostich Customer ServiceReview by customerservice
The strap area of the bag that ripped away from the body has been redesigned to prevent this type of damage.
The bag referenced in the review below was repaired at no charge. (Posted on 5/23/13)
- DisappointedReview by Daniel
I received the waxed cotton courier bags as a gift. The workmanship and the utility of the bag are great. For the last 3 months, I have used it to carry various items to and from my sales job. Unfortunately in my case one of the nylon flap securing straps has ripped the body of the bag.
I contacted Aerostich about having it repaired and true to Aerostich's great customer service I received and immediate response. I will be returning it for repair, but my confidence in the waxed cotton durability is gone. If I had to choose again I would buy the proven nylon version. (Posted on 3/17/13)
- endless roomReview by Fesman
- i retired. then i went back to work. covering 20 counties in NY from the Canadian border to the PA line. got myself an expensive brand name leather briefcase, which i love, but the "brief" part of that product description is so true. the waxed cotton courier bag is my mobile filing cabinet. looks sharp, carries comfortably, and it swallows everything. throw in the organizer pocket for all the little odds and ends so you don't have to fish around in the bottom. the natural way it shapes around your back makes it possible to carry a second item on the same shoulder (not recommended when on your scoot). (Posted on 11/23/12)
- Great bagsReview by Paul
- These are great bags, I use a letter bag every day and bought the courier bag to use when the letter bag isn't big enough. (Posted on 8/17/12)
- Falstaff messenger bagReview by S.Hershey
- I received this bag about a month ago along with the stabilizer strap (necessary to keep the load controlled)..I love it!..I also bought the organizer for small stuff...I ride my bicycle daily, and this has replaced my 8 yr old Timbuk 2.. its a little wider, and much better looking, I've got tons of comments..,I live in a college town, so messenger bags are kinda the norm.., the shoulder pad is thick & super comfortable .great for when I'm just wearing a t-shirt., just a well built, good looking, functional piece...another winner from Aerostich... (Posted on 5/31/12)