Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Best yet!Review by Tom
- My third modular, and by far the best, if also the most expensive. Fits like a glove, very quiet, good ventilation, comfy. Visor is water-tight too. Highly recommended. (Posted on 4/19/16)
- Comfy and versatileReview by Rich
- Best helmet I ever owned, I have a "Shoei head" and this fits perfectly. My wire-rim glasses fit easily, so I don't have to wear the clunky "BCGs" that I did with regular full-face lids. Good peripheral visibility, quality construction, excellent ventilation. Built-in sun visor is a stroke of genius. It just works. Rain, cold, bright sunlight, fog - handles them all. (Posted on 3/29/16)
- A very good helmetReview by Adam
- I've owned a couple of other modular helmets and this one is better than those. The lock down is positive, the sunscreen is useful and the pinlock anti for works. The neck roll insert does make it quieter. My main helmets now are this and an x-12 but I do use this one mostly. Overall it has a quality feel, the ratchets are positive. The function simple and intuitive. It's not cheap, but it's comparable to other premium helmets out there. (Posted on 4/30/13)