Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Items 1 to 10 of 15 total
- Protekt Khaki review Review by John
- I am 6'3" 190lbs with 34" waist and at least 34" inseam. The 34x36 fit great. The knee protector pockets still need to be lowered by about 4 inches. May have a seamstress rework them. the bottom of the pad just covers the knee cap when riding. Not sure how these change in fit with washing yet. They seem adequate for protecting at low speed crashes and for wearing under Dariens. Probably better than mesh pants for hot weather in terms of protection and off the bike appearances. Must tuck into tall boots as they are not boot cut. (Posted on 6/19/15)
- 6/16/15 Review by Alex
Fit exactly like Docker's D3 (classic fit, try on a pair in a store if you want to know what the Aero will fit like), look great in the office. Currently own 2 pair. Best (docker-like) fit I've found and I've tried all of the Kevlar pants out there that have the inseam I need (36").
Haven't washed them yet, so can't comment on shrinkage or fit after wash.
-knee pocket needs to be about 6" lower (shift the entire pocket down)
-rear pockets are too shallow to be useful, almost fit a wallet in there, smartphone no way (just carrying for walking....still not happening).
-more colors would be nice, but the current color does what I need
(Posted on 6/16/15)
- Aerostich Protekt Khakis Review by John
- Great pants, except . . . the rear pockets are uselessly too small for carrying a bill fold. I understand this is being resolved BUT before you order I would advise you too ask. Replacement of mine was not offered - I did not request either as they are very comfortable riding pants of which I'm otherwise very pleased. (Posted on 6/8/15)
- Protekt Khakis Review by JOHN
- I am delighted with the pants - very comfortable and they look good. The zip for the knee pads is very discreet, and the pads are very easy to insert. I often have to attend concerts and slightly posh events in the city, and these (with the pads removed!) are absolutely fine! I agree with the other reviewer who suggested additional colours - I'd buy an additional pair in dark green or maroon (or dark blue). (Posted on 6/8/15)
- Only One Complaint Review by Tom in Iowa
Been riding to work in these for only a couple of weeks, so I cannot comment on durability or crash-worthiness. But these are the most comfortable and best fitting motorcycle pants I have tried.
So what is my complaint? Only one color - please consider making these in black, gray, dark blue, dark green.... (Posted on 5/13/15)
- Grrreat Review by Bob
- These are really great- just like regular trousers, the really are the best- better than jeans (Posted on 2/4/15)
- Ride more... Review by Doug
Really great product. Have owned other riding jeans and these are the best so far. Quick knee pad removal is the best part.
Much more convenient than over pants means I'll ride more to work more often and run more errands on the bike. These fit true to size and look good enough not to be out of place.
Cons: fabric looks protective, but it's not Kevlar, no hip pad, not exactly cheap
Pros: easy knee pads, look better than any other MC pants, comfortable, spend more time on the bike (Posted on 7/26/14)
- Sizes! Review by Schorsch Meier
All thin folk are not short.
All tall folk are not chubby.
Why no sizes for tall, slender riders?
(Same issue with your Arborwear pants - I buy 32-36 "tree-climber" pants from Arborwear but I can not get your cleverly improved version in my size) (Posted on 11/26/13)
- Great pants, but... Review by Thunderbird
- These are really well made, stylish pants. I ordered the size I wear in Dockers and as pants, they fit perfectly. My complaint is that the knee pads sit too high when I'm in riding position on my bike. I ride in an upright stance - not especially bent over - and my proportions are pretty normal. I know that Aerostich fixed this problem with the jeans, but they haven't on the khakis. I've worn them on my bike a few times, so now I can't return them and the friendly operator at customer service basically told me I must have odd proportions, because no one else has complained. So I suppose the folks at Aerostich think that their customers for khakis are shaped differently than their customers for jeans? I'd order a few pairs and wear them every day if they could fix this. (Posted on 8/22/13)
- Protekt Khakis Review by James
- Very satisfied. I got these pants primarily for around town riding. They are very comfortable and the sizing is accurate. The zippers for the knee pads work well and are not visable. The fabric is heavy but breathes well and the pants aren't too hot for summer rides. For better or worse, the pants look more like dress pants than motorcycle pants. I told my wife I was going for a ride and when she saw me with the khakis she asked me why I had changed my mind about the ride and why was I dressed up? (Posted on 8/20/13)
Items 1 to 10 of 15 total